Chapter 6

I'm Living With WHO?!

Jiyeon’s POV

 

I was still pretty awkward that day. I couldn’t stop thinking about the incident, but it’ll go away soon, well I hope it does. As usual my head was filled with thoughts so I decided to go to sleep. It’s the best way to forget anything.

 

I went to sleep again right after breakfast, and I slept for pretty long because when I woke up it was already dark outside. I took my phone and look at the time, it said 5:48. It’s pretty late I guess. I went to my washroom to clean myself up. I did nothing the whole day and I have school tomorrow so I sat down at my desk and started doing my school work early so I don’t have to worry about stuff later. It’s not like the teacher will check the books anyways, as long as we show up to class and take the test we’re fine.

 

I opened my math book and did the questions easily. Math is my favorite subject and it’s always the easiest no matter what other says. I did the questions from chapter 5 – 6 which was pretty good in my opinion. I don’t need to work for like 2 or 3 weeks. That’s the best.

 

I sat down on my bed and got my phone and ear pods and put on some music. It was call Just Right by this boy group from JYP. I love the song, the lyrics are so sweet, and I hope this song will be a big hit since they deserve it. The melody is sweet and wow I’m in love with this song.

 

I put this song on replay and started singing along to the lyrics. I giggled at myself when I finished singing the whole song. This is really fun.

 

“Ahem,” I turned away and my eyes widened. It was no other than Mark, I blushed at how he probably heard me singing.

 

“You have a nice voice,” I heard him whispered something but I didn’t quite heard.

 

“Umm, what did you just say? I couldn’t hear you,” I said. Well I heard him said something but I couldn’t just grab it.

 

“Nothing, just come down. Mom said we’re going to eat dinner now.” he said coldly as he went out. Well that’s how he’s going to act? Fine! It’s not like I was the one who was on someone else’s bed.

 

I was mad at him. He was on my mind all day long and this is how he chose to treat me? You’ll see you freaking idiotic blond head.

 

I combed my hair once more before I went down. I’m freaking sitting next to him at the table. Wow just wow. I arrived at the table and auntie and uncle smiled at me and I smiled back and sat down totally ignoring the blonde beside me. He’s not worth it of my attention.

 

“Jiyeonie did you have some rest? I was in your room this afternoon but you were sleeping. Are you tired or something? Do you want me to call the doctor?” auntie bomber me with questions, I slightly smiled at her caring for me.

 

“I’m fine auntie; I just wanted to rest a bit. You know have some sleep before I go to school tomorrow?” I smiled at her reassuring that I’m totally fine.

 

“Thank god you’re fine. I was worry that something might happen to you.” Auntie sure is a great mom and uncle is fine too. I wonder what happen to Mark. Why am I even thinking about that jerk anyways?

 

“Sorry for worrying you auntie,” I said. I heard Mark scoff beside me. What the hell is his problem?

 

After that I just ate dinner silently not wanting to talk. I don’t feel happy thanks to someone beside me. Due to this person beside me I become grumpy. I didn’t ask for him to be on the same bed as me, act cold to me for not reason and be like this to me!

 

After finishing my meal, I excuse myself and went back up. I don’t wish to be in the same room as he is.  It was still a bit early so I decided to go out and have some fresh air; I’ve been in the Tuan’s mansion for two days straight without going out. I put on some oversized grey sweater and some sweat pants and went downstairs. The family was in the living room eating some fruits.

 

“Auntie I’m going out to get some fresh air,” I said as I headed toward the main door to go out.

 

“Wait, are you sure you can go alone. It’s kind of getting late.” Auntie said worried. Of course I’ll be fine.

 

“It’s ok auntie. I’ll be fine. My friends are going to meet me at the nearby park,” I replied to auntie as I bend down to tie my shoes. It doesn’t hurt to lie right? After all I need some time alone to myself.

 

“If you don’t mind, take Mark with you. You’re a girl, you shouldn’t be out alone at night,” Auntie said happily as she pushed Mark off his chair and made him go change his clothes.

 

“But mom!” Mark complained but auntie glared at him. That shut him up. He is a mommy’s boy isn’t he?

 

“It’s ok, I can just go on my own,” I try to reason but auntie is so stubborn. She won’t take no as an answer. In the end I had to wait for Mark since he was coming with me. I just head out ignoring his stare. I heard him following me but I didn’t really care. Taste of your own medicine huh?

 

“Hey,” he called out but I just ignore him. We already had arrived to the park as I chose a bench to sit down on and took out my phone and ear pods and put some music on. I just wanted to be alone right now and look who’s here with me.

 

I can see Mark saying something since his mouth is moving up and down. Obviously I couldn’t hear him thanks to the music in my ears so I chose to close my eyes and ignore him once again.

 

“Yah,” I heard him say as he took off one of my ear pods. What the heck man? Doesn’t he understand the word call “privacy?” I keep ignoring him. I’m not letting him ruin my mood right now.

 

“I thought you said to mom that you have friends coming here too,” why is he even talking to me? I just sighed to myself for this poor situation. I got out of the house to be alone not to have someone asking me questions. -.-

 

“I lied ok? Now go somewhere else. I want to be alone for now,” I said quietly. Then I heard him shut up but he didn’t move at all. Instead he placed the ear pod he took from me in his ear and sat down right beside me. Urgh!

 

“Just pretend that I’m not here,” he said coldly. I’m starting to get annoy. He is the one sitting beside me.

 

I just blow air at my bangs in anger. It’s not like I can do anything about this blonde hair weird dude beside me. I just concentrate on the music. The lyrics were really nice and the soft melody was just perfect. It was BTS’s Just One Day (A/N – ARMY HERE!! HAHA just ignore this weird author).

 

I was staring at the sky. It was really pretty with the crescent moon with bright little stars. I smiled brightly at this. Tonight surely is a peaceful night. I enjoyed this like a lot. Without myself knowing, I ended up leaning against Mark’s shoulder. Don’t ask me why, I don’t even know what happen.

 

“I’m sorry,” I said as I was blushing a bit as I took my head off his shoulders. But surprisingly he lightly pushed my head back on his shoulder. My face was a tomato, I swear.

 

“It’s ok. You can rest if you want to,” I don’t know what gotten into me but I just stay there on his shoulders. What surprised me next was he lean his head on mine and wraps his arms around me. I stiffen under his touch and try to struggle out since it was a reflex but he just holds me tighter. I’ve NEVER EVER been this close to a boy.

 

“You’re cold I can see it. Stop struggling,” I stopped after what he said. I didn’t even know I was cold until I check my hands. They were freaking freezing. Well, it is night time and it rained a bit earlier this day I heard so yeah.

 

We both stayed like that for gods know how long. Instead of being weird it was quite comfortable for me. He was warm unlike me who was cold. Without me knowing I fell asleep in his arms.

 


 

Mark’s POV

 

Mom forced me to go with Jiyeon. Well I had no choice even though I know it might be awkward to be with her, ALONE. I’m still awkward about her bedroom incident so I act cold to her.

 

I kept calling for her but she ignored me like me like I’m invisible. What the heck girl? I didn’t give up and call her several times yet I’m still ignored. So I pull out her ear pod from her ears.

 

“I thought you said to mom that you have friends coming here too,” I ask her since I didn’t see her friends. Did she lie to mom? My god this girl has the guts to come out alone at night.

 

“I lied ok? Now go somewhere else. I want to be alone for now,” she said quietly but I can feel that she’s kind of sound like she’s angry so I decided to keep quiet. I place the ear pod I took from her in my ear and sat right down next to her.

 

“Just pretend that I’m not here,” I said but I know it sound cold. She blew her bang out of anger but it look cute instead. Since she wasn’t paying attention to me so I just listen to the music and decided to look up at the sky. The night was full of stars, it was really nice. And the song Jiyeon is listening to fits perfectly.

 

It was after a moment when I got back into reality when Jiyeon lean into my shoulder. I was surprise myself and thought she was making a move on me.

 

“I’m sorry,” my god did she just blushed? I smiled inside as how cute she looks right now. Even with her big glasses she managed to look pretty. I never knew that nerds could be like this.

I don’t know what’s gotten into me but I gently place her head back on my shoulder felt her stiffen.

 

“It’s ok. You can rest if you want to,” I said softly. I wasn’t sure if she was going to stay there or not but to my surprise she did stay. I don’t know why but I felt a bit of happiness inside me. I can feel the night getting a bit colder so I lean my head on her head and wraps my arms around her. Her small body fits mine perfectly as if we were made for each other.

 

I felt her struggling to get out my grasp but I hold her tightly yet gently. Is she really a pabo or something? Her hands were cold as ice.

 

“You’re cold I can see it. Stop struggling,” I said to her. She stopped struggling after that. She just stayed in my arms, and we were in that position for a long time. Then I feel her snuggling into my chest. I look down at her and I saw her sleeping in my chest. Wow, I’m lucky I followed this idiot. What would she do if she falls asleep here? Anything could have happen to her.

 

I stay in the same position but pull her closer to me. I hugged her more tightly as I look down at her face. She looked so peaceful like an angel. I unwrap one of my arm from her body and took out my phone from my pocket. 10:35 PM, I think we should head home. It’s already late at night.

 

I somehow managed to carry her bridal style. At first I would give her a piggy ride back home but this girl sleeps like a monster and still disobeys me, even in her sleep. Thank god our mansion isn’t far away from here. Oh Jiyeon what do you even eat? You’re as light as a feather.

 

When I got right outside of the mansion, the guards opened the door for me. I knocked on the main door and one of the maids opened it. She looked surprise to see me carrying Jiyeon.

 

“Young master let me carry her,” but I just shushed her and whispered,” it’s ok I’ll just put her in her room. Is mom and dad asleep already?”

 

“Mr. Tuan is already asleep but Mrs. Tuan is in the living room,” right after the maid said that mom came out of the living room.

 

“Mark you’re back already? Oh, Jiyeonie is asleep? Wow she look so cute doesn’t she?” mom squeal and took out her phone and before I knew it she took a picture. I just chuckled at my mom’s childishness.

 

“I’m gonna carry her to her room mom. Good night,” I did a small bow because it’s quite hard to do it with carrying a full grown teenager in your arms. Quietly I went up the stairs to her room.

 

One of the maids followed me and opened the door to Jiyeon’s room and then she left. I gently place Jiyeon on her bed as she mumbled something. I took off her glasses and place them on her bedside table. When I look back at her I was amaze. This girl hid her beauty under those glasses. Unbelievable! 

 

I brush some strands of hair falling out from her face and knee down beside her bed. I her cheeks with my thumb; they were so smooth and soft. My eyes were tracing her face once again. I leaned down and kiss her cheek softly. I was surprised by my own actions. My eyes landed on her pink pump lips. They look so inviting and so pink. Without myself knowing I leaned down again and press my lips against her. The kiss was short but it was sweet. I can still feel her lips on mine.

 

Wait, what did I just do? This can’t be happening! I sprint out of her room and went into my quickly. I shut the door and locked it. I lean on the door as I panted heavily. Did I just kiss the school’s nerd? No. No. Oh Jiyeon, have I fallen for you?

 


 

Author’s Note – Hello everyone! Please give comments ^^ Thanks