Lifesaver part II

BLANK

Myunsoo's POV

Even if I moved as fast as my body allowed me to, it wasn't enough to stop my uncle from pushing her into the river before a loud shot was heard. All I could do was look at her distorted expression as she was swallowed into the current and her bodyguards run after her. I swear those guys are useless.

'Myungsoo! Stop!' I hear a voice in the back of my head and all of a sudden I start remembering Woohyun and Sungyeol running after me while I hold Son Ami's hand 'stop them!'

"Hey myungsoo!!" Sungkyu brings me back from my remembrance "we need to take him to the hospital" he is holding Seo joon in his arms, unconscious, his hands covered in blood. Oh, right he was shot... by son Ami.

"Take him to my car" I instruct as I take a last look in the direction of the river and I see Sungyeol jumping to the water and his master holding to rocks for dear life. Great, she is safe for now.

Sungkyu puts seo joon in the backseat, the guy's losing color with every minute that passes.
I take the driver's seat after giving him a first aid kid from the trunk. We are prepared for this kind of things.

I drive as if I am being chased by the devil. If he dies, then I wont get to know whatever they did to my brain. To my memories.

"How's he holding, Sungkyu?" I look to the rear mirror.

"Not so good, he is losing a lot of blood, the bullet is stuck in his chest"

"F·ck!"

We are in the city now, thankfully is a weekday and the working hours are over so there is not a lot of traffic. And as I am about to take a u turn, another car -which I recognice as one of our own -  joins us.

"Who's that?" I ask over the noise of SeoJoon's s.

"Dongwoo. He already informed the staff"

'How did he know?'

Dongwoo moves in front of us and starts a siren and flashing lights. I don't know how but it's pretty convenient.

We get to a private hospital owned by my clan and there's already a medical team waiting for us at the ER entrance.

Everyone clears the way as me and Sungkyu move my uncle to a stretcher and the doctors take him away giving instructions to the staff. My oldest bodyguard goes with them and I stay in the waiting room feeling mentally and phisically exhausted.

"Are you okay?" Dongwoo approaches me "You can go home, I'll keep you informed"

"Aren't you going to ask what happened?"

"Do you want me to know?" he asks.

"You probably already know. I'd bet you were watching this whole time. I think the real question here is 'why you didn't show up'.

"As expected of our leader" he grins for a moment and the get serious again "You should know what this means right? We can no longer keep playing around with Son Ami and her dogs. Specially her. The elders will command me...us, to kill her"

I already knew but hearing him say it feels like a stab straight into my chest.

"Not yet. Not until I get my memories back"

"It's too late for that Myungsoo" he looks up and I follow his sight line.

I see a caravan of black cars making their way here.

"The elders are here" he informs me in a solemn voice.

"Was it you?!" I lose my cool for a second as I rebound back on my feet.

"No!" he raises his voice to me for the first time.

I don't need another explanation as I see my grandfather and his siblings getting down of the vehicles followed by the only one missing of my friends: Hoya.

"Oh, sh*t" Dongwoo whispers exactly my thoughts.

The entourage walks towards us and Hoya avoids my eyes unlike my grandfather who is staring right into my soul.

"Sir" Dongwoo gets up.

"Let's keep the details for later. Be brief" the old man says to me "How is Seo Joon?"

"He is..." Dongwoo was interrupted by the man's hand slapping his cheek so hard the sound echoed in the room yet he didn't move a step. He glares at me as if the hit was meant for me and I stare back at him.

"SeoJoon tried to kill Son Ami and she shot him accidentally"

My grandfather scoffes like I just told a joke and the move to talk to one of the doctors. Dongwoo and Sungkyu look at me waiting for some reaction but there's none.  I can't believe Hoya did this to me, he's never been a snitch so there must be a reason.

I turn around and leave the hospital.

"Where are we going" Sungkyu asks

"You two stay, inform me every detail of what happened here. I need to cool down"

"Understand"

I get on my car and drive to the main residence, where the elders live. If I need answers now is the time to get them.

The guards get on their toes when I park in front of the unnecessarily huge mansion and get off of my car. I see guns pointed at me so I raise my hands to show I come in peace.

"Tell, Mr. Son. That Kan Myungsoo is here"