...

BLANK

Myungsoo's POV

 

"welcome, Mr. Kan" the nurses greet me as I step into the clinic. They offer me a wheelchair, but I refuse since I don't have enough time and I'm starting to heal anyways.

 

 I walk -well, as fast as this damned crutch allows me to - straight to the very familiar door at the end of the clean white hall.

 

I start noticing the usual smell of hospital and something inside my head tells me to turn around and run away. but I ignore it; fear won't get me the answers I need.

 

My phone starts ringing right before I reach the door. it's from Dongwoo.

 

"what?"

 

"Myungsoo where are you?"

 

"I'm at Seo joon's clinic why?"

 

"what?! why did you go without us?" he yells so loud that i have to move the phone away from my ear.

 

"it's just the usual check up, my head's been hurting lately"

 

The door opens in front of me and I see the only relative I have that's around the same age as me. except we don't look alike at all; 

 

"oh, myungsoo, you're here already" he says with his typical eye smile.

 

I hear Dongwoo curse on the other side of the line before he hangs up. what the hell is wrong with him?

 

My uncle helps me get in the office.

 

"So how've you been?" he ask, without much interest.

 

"I got a bullet to my leg and you still ask that?" 

 

he snickers "right"

 

When I'm finally seated; he sits in front of me behind his desk.

 

"what do you need me for myungsoo?"

 

"I've been having headaches way too often so i am a little worried. Also my leg is hurting a little"

 

He looks at me as if he is truly concerned. I would have believed it if I didn't know something was up with my family, that is exactly why i didnt want the guys to be involved.

 

"Okay, let's check your leg first" he says before calling his assistants. A guy and a hot nurse appear minutes later with gauze, cotton, and bottles of i dont know what, etcetera.

 

They help me get in one of those uncomfortable hospital beds after i get changed into a lame hospital gown, then seo joon removes the bandage and i can see the green and purple skin around the almost healed on my leg.

 

He is close enough and off guard for me to kick the truth out of his freaking mouth but if the elders know then hoya and the others go to hell.

 

"Damn, that woohyun really..." he makes a disgusted face "didn't intel tell us that they use blanks?"

 

I almost laugh at how obvious is that this guy has never been out there, fighting our war. He looks up and i know im giving him a death stare.

 

"What do you think they are? Saints? No they want us death as much as we do"

 

"Sorry" he looks down and continues to desinfect the wound "i just can't imagine how hard it must be being the leader and having your life at risk everyday"

 

Well, you could have been leader if i wasn't born.

 

"And i can't imagine how it is to have a normal job, a normal life" i answer, 

 

"Didn't you go back to school to experience it?"

 

"It's an illusion. It's not like i stop being kan myungsoo just because i go to school"

 

"True" he finishes wrapping the leg again "now, well run some tests to find why your head is hurting"

 

"Tests? Isnt that a bit too much?"

 

Now he laughs. I get a dejavú feeling, like i've lived this scene before.

 

"We have to be extra careful with our leader" he smiles and instead of calming me down it fires all my alarms.

 

I've definitely heard that phrase before. 

 

The same images i gad when i found my friends talking with the son behind my back flash again in the back of my mind but this time clearer. I remember now! It was here, they brought me here when i was almost dying, those two nurses where here...they tied me down and....

 

My head feels like it's being thorn apart so i press my hands against my temples. What the f**k did they do to my brain?!

 

"Ah!" I scream and retort in pain and seojoon is on alert. My breath has become irregular as i gasp for air.

 

"Myungsoo! Hey! Sh*t" he shakes me by the shoulders but im blocked out of pain "bring me that and het the room read" he orders 

 

I gotta do something.

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

................................................................................................................................................................

 

Hello!

 

Ive decided to make the chapters shorter in order to update faster. Hope you liked it!