Reunion

BLANK

Myungsoo's POV

I wonder where Son Ami is as I walk through the gate of the modest Son mansion, I kinda get where she got that stiff personality from.

'I am sure she is alive but maybe she is not home yet'

It's weird that her dogs havent come out to greet me yet. Still, they sent the older ones, the leader to scolt me to the front door where their actual leader is waiting for me as if he aready knew i was coming. He glares right into my eyes and I do the same. If it wasn't for your daughter I'd have killed you right here, sir. After all you're the bastard that killed my father.

¨What are you doing here?¨ his deep voice echoes trough the residence. Everyone is focused on pointing their guns at me. "And alone. Did you lose your mind?"

"We need to talk...in private" I look around at the dozen of guards.

"Do you realize that I can kill you right here"

"But you won't"

"And why is that?"

"Because you want to know what I'm here for. You know this is not an attack or an ambush, if I wanted to do that i could have sent someone else without dirtying my hands. Oh! And most importantly! Because if you kill me Son Ami will know that whatever you did to her memories is true"

He signals for everyone to lower their guns "Guide him to my studio" he saids before I'm blindfolded by one of the guards and they push me inside the house. We don't walk long before Im sat and handcuffed to a chair. They remove the blindfold and I blink a few times before my eyes adjust to the dark office covered with bookshelves walls. The Son leader stands infront of his magnificent desk.

"Is your daughter here yet?"

He scoffes "why would I tell you that?"

"Cause she was with me just an hour ago"  I reply as The man's face distort and his hands tremble a little before he composes himself. Serves him right. "I'm going to make this clear and simple because is not like I want to be here a second longer: Your daughter shot Kan Seo Joon, a member of the main family so the elders will be out for her head"

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah, you heard me right, your bohemian-peace lover daughter shot my uncle"

Of course I'm going to leave the part that he almost kill her too out, she can tell him that later.

"Woohyun and Sungyeol are with her but they won't be enough protection against the whole clan"

"Why are you telling me this? Are committing treason?"

I contemplate my answer, this could turn into my favor or go extremely wrong.

"Because I loved her once"

He gasps and pales like he's seen a ghost. Like I'm a different Myungsoo... so he knows I am not the same Myungsoo from that time.

"Consider it my last act of kindness towards her. You should send her out of the country because this time memory manipulation won't work"

"Memory manipulation? Is that what they did to you?" The man seems honest but he could be acting for all i know.

"Isn't that what you did to her?"

"I am not a monster. How could I do that to my own daughter? If I wanted her to forget you I could have sent her abroad or get her into an arranged marriage"

'And you say you're not a monster'

"Are you saying she forgot me on her own?"

"Yes, the brain can block traumatic experiences. Maybe that accident was the best for both of you, what were you planning on doing after escaping together, huh? Live happily ever after? Like I said I am not a monster, I only want the best for my daughter like any other father"

"Yet you killed my father" I clench my teeth before I say anything else and ruin.

"Your father wanted to kill me. You know how this work, either you kill or be killed. The only reason we are talking like this is because it is convenient for both of us"

"Right. So you better get Son Ami out this damned city" I say as I free my hands from the handcuff before his surprised face "And if you tell anyone that I recovered my memories your precious daughter is going to hell with me.- I grin- After all, she could have forgotten about old Myungsoo but she sure is loving the new one"

 

"YOU BASTARD!" He shouts and tries to punch me but age has gotten to his speed and  I block it like nothing.

 

"It's your fault for getting in our way that night" I whisper

 

I let go of his hand and walk out of the room only to be blindfolded and guided out again.

 

Fine, with this Son Ami will be more protected than before. Doesn't matter if I cant see her again. And I am sure they also did something to her memories for the way he insisted he wasn't a monster like trying to convince himself. Who knows? Maybe both clans are working to keep us apart but the one who gets rid of their heir losses so that's why they can't send us away.

 

............. ...........................................................

😬😱😦❗

It's been a while right?

How did you like this chapter?! Do you think Myungsoo did the right thing? Or will it back fire?

Hope you all are safe 🤗