The hangout spot part 2

BLANK

SON AMI's POV

 

He asks me if I had been dreaming about him and even if my brain knows what he meant, my heart skipped a beat unconsciously. I walk away from him to avoid eye contact, closer to the river.

 

"Why?"

 

"Because I dreamed about you, even before I met you" there is no flirting tone in his voice, he is just stating the facts and then why does my heart get hyped up?

 

"How do you know it was me? Maybe it was someone else" My voice shakes a little.

 

He rolls his eyes. 

 

"Cause it was clearly that it was you, me, woohyun, sungyeol and my friends, standing right here in this same spot and I am sure it wasn't just a dream, it was a memory"

 

I look around trying to imagine how this place would look if it wasn't all burnt but I can't get recall anything about it. I wonder if the river's flow was always this fierce or if it's only because it rained last night.

 

I sigh "Sorry Myungsoo, I can't remember a thing about it...at least not about this place"

 

Every sign of hope he had reflected on his face is gone now. And for the first time i feel sorry for him but I am not sure if i should tell him that i know about our past, this could be a trap.

 

"I see" he sure is dissapointed.

 

"Are you sure you didn't dreamed it? And what did you mean that I'm leaving a lie?" I presure him to confess about the memory loss, maybe then i can trust him.

 

"I know you lost your memories from one year, Son Ami"

 

Oh! I did not expect this. Does he want me to say that i know his secret too? Or maybe he is trying to lure me into his trap?.

 

I don't answer, let him speak.

 

"That is the year we were together, dont you remember? Not at all?

 

His story matches woohyun's version but he is not saying anything about himself.

 

We hear the burnt yard crushing under someone's feet. We turn around at the same time and find Woohyun getting closer.

 

"That's enough, Myungsoo" he glares at his enemy, his voice lower and more intimidating than usual.

 

"What? Are you affraid i say something she shouldn't hear?" Myungsoo inquires with a mocking demeanor "tell me, how much does she know?"

 

"Lets go, ami. Don't waste your time, he is only trying to take advantage" woohyun grabs my wrist to try to drag me away but i am not moving. I need to verify something.

 

"Woohyun, do you know this place? Tell me the truth" i look him in the eye, his hand still holding my wrist and I can feel myunsoo staring at us. "Not as the next leader of the Son clan, but as your best friend"

 

Conflicted for a moment, Woohyun looks at me with pleading eyes and i feel like a bad person for putting him on the spot.

 

"No, I've never been here before" 

 

"Then you should ask sungyeol" myungsoo says.

 

"His answer will be the same" my friend answers at me before glaring at our rival "but now that you're so eager to put the pieces together, why don't you tell us how much you remember?"

 

"Why should i tell you?" Myungsoo scoffes "As far as I know, you have nothing to do in this"

 

"You dont remember a thing, do you? You're only saying what others told you that happened but in fact, you don't know a thing for certain"

 

They glare daggers at each other but we all flinch when he hear the noise of the another person approaching us, someone I've seen in photos. Woohyun and Myungsoo take out their guns in a split second.

 

"What are you doing here?" Myungsoo's voice doesnt get any softer even if he is talking to a family members.

 

I look at Woohyun but he is as confused as we are staring at the unexpected appearance of Kan Seo Joon and Sungkyu. I remember how he almost punched me on the face and i get chills but he seems unfaced by our prescense unlike, the young man wearing all black clothes who is looking at me as if i am an alien. 

 

"You were acting a little bit off since the other day at the clinic, so I got permission from the elders to track you down" seo joon finally stops staring at me "l've never thought I'll run into the Son clan heiress here"

 

"So?" His leader asks just as if he hadn't been caught doing something wrong.

 

Myungsoo's POV.

 

I lower my gun, even though I know this guy is trouble, but woohyun doesn't so now sungkyu is pointing his gun at him.

 

Dammit, i need to make an excuse to get Son Ami out of this. If he founds out she knows about my memory or that whatever they tried to do to me didnt work, then were both done for.

 

"I could have taken care of it myself" I state as calm as I can.

 

"but why are you doing here? what is she doing here?" my annoying uncle remarks.

 

"I've taken a liking to this place after I burned it, it's quiet and far away. But wait, why do I need to explain myself to you?" I hiss.

 

"We followed him" Son Ami takes the spotlight away from me. Woohyun, next to her, doesn't even blink at the comment "Actually, it is a good thing that you are here too, kan seo joon. We were informed that you had been purchasing territories in his stead -she points at me- so I am investigating a possible coup d' etat within the Kan family. 

 

Brilliant, Son Ami, just brilliant.

 

I look at my relative with questioning eyes, even though I was informed about this before by my friends but still want to.kniw what his answer is going to be. He looks like he is been cornered, gulping and everything.

 

"The elders gave me permission to buy certain properties as a reward for taking care of our leader"

 

"And why did I have no idea of all these permissions you've been getting?"

 

He shrugs "i dont know either. Why father didnt tell you. You know the elders dont give explanations to anybody, let alone a simple doctor like me. But lets not get distracted from the main subject here¨ he eyes son ami and her dog  "you are brave enough to set foot on Kan territory with only one guard , Son heiress"

 

She narrows her eyes, she clearly doesn't like where this is going just like me. I am about to tell sungkyu to put the gun down when i hear more footsteps approaching and as they get closer i see seo joon's eyes growing bigger and bigger. He is not like us, he cant hide his emotions.

 

The guy named Sungyeol casually walks toward us, gun in hand and everything,it is almost comical they way he broke the growing tension and i must seize the opportunity to escape.

 

"looks like we are short in numbers" i say stepping back. I would usually go all out here, but this is not the time for that.

 

"What are you talking about Myungsoo? Its two versus two" my pain in the of an uncle says to me. 

 

"You can't fight but I am sure she can" I whisper to him.

 

"Get lost, Myungsoo" sungyeol says trough clenched teeth.

 

Yes, I should get the away from here quietly but Kan Seo Joon is watching closely and he'll snitch on me if I don' defend the Kan pride here. I eye Sungkyu hoping he'd catch the idea: do not hurt Son Ami. If it doesn't then it's her dogs fault.

 

"Sure, let's go" i say and start to walk past the three of them with my hands in the air, their gaze follow me but not fast enough to see my leg already kicking Sungyeol where it'll hurt him the most. He tries to dodge it but it's too late, the pain is enough to get him writhing for a second before he springs back and aims his gun but i catch his arm on time to stop him from firing it. The object falls from his grip and I kick it away.

 

"Run!" I shout to Seo Joon even though he is already running away with the tail between his legs.

 

My rival kicks back with enough strength to throw me down. Before I stand again I catch a glimpse of Sungkyu and woohyun wrestling on the floor. My friend is losing.

 

Sungyeol was about to get on top of me but hell no, I kick him away with my two feet and it gives me time to grab my pistol.

 

A loud shot is heard and it's echo makes the birds fly from the threes. Everybody stops from whatever they're doing and follow the sound to Son Ami with both arms raised to steady the gun above her head.

 

"Enough!" She yells like I've never heard before. So desperate.

 

SON AMI's POV

 

I took desperate measures to break the fight and it worked; now I've got their attention on me.

 

"Just get out of my sight" I roar to Myungsoo as I slowly lower the gun, my hands still shaking a little from the shot. This is the first time I get to fire one aside from the training.

 

But I was to focused on them not getting hurt that I forgot to protect myself.

 

"SEO JOON! NO!" 

 

But it's too late he is too close that I barely manage to shot randomly before he pushes me so hard that next thing I feel is the freezing water wrapping my body.

 

 

—————————————————————————————————————————

 

 

Hi everyone!😊

 

How was it? Did you like the chapter? Let me know in the comments. 🙏🏼

 

What do you think about Seo Joon's character? And I usually picture him as seo kan joon, maybe because of the name 😂