Battlefield

BLANK

Myungsoo's POV

We got out of the warehouse to what I assume used to be a parking lot.

The cracked concrete is going to hurt as hell if I fall.

Woohyun tilts his had from left to right, the cracking sound makes me cringe.

"are you sure you don’t want me to step in?" Hoya asks me.

"nah, leave him to me"

Hoya can match Woohyun when it comes to fighting but I don’t think he is capable of winning.

I'm thinking about an excellent idea that will help me a lot in the future, god, I hate this evil mind of mine.

"So are we going to fight like this? just to have the pleasure of ruining that girly face of yours?? I ask

"A girly face? you of all people are talking about that? Really?" He talks back

"Let's make a deal, if I win, you'll let me wander around your territory as I please for a day, and f you win, you will have access to our territory for a day, of course"

He contemplates the idea for a brief moment; his eyes meet Sungyeol, who just shrugs not entertained by the offer.

"fine" he tilts his head again.

"No guns, no weapons, just fists" I declare as I remember how he pointed a gun to my head just the other day.

"Whatever, same ending"

Sungyeol steps back with his crew and my friends do the same

"Deal" woohyun says

I love this feeling before a fight, like the air had stopped, the adrenaline rushing through my veins, shaking my body. Woohyun looks at me eager to kill me, his lackey and my friends had given us space.

I barely have time to get ready, Woohyun is already charging towards me and just a few inches before he collides with me he throws a kick. I dodge it but his fist still connects with my abs.

My fist aims for his face but he moves before I can break that pointy nose

This guy is no joke.

Before I react, his knuckles hit me in the chin and I see red all over. I stumble back a few steps.

"what? Is that all you got?"he spits

"Just warming up"

Neither my or his friends are saying a word, they’re just expectant.

I run faster than I intended before collapsing with Woohyun and tackling him in the floor. I hear nothing and I love the pain in my hands every time they collide with his face.

He struggling, trying to break free and covers his face but i don’t let him.

I won’t let him wander around my territory, hell no!

My hearing sense starts to come back as I hear a loud gasp.

"!" I groan, giving Woohyun enough time to kick me away

His eyes widen as he discovers where the sound came from. I dont have to turn and look to know who it was.

"I told you to keep an eye on her!" He roars toward to who I assume is her new dog.

all eyes are on her horrified expression. 

"what are you doing" she huffs, her eyes are wide and I can help to entertain the thought that I love it.

"Well, well. But if it isn’t the Son heiress in the flesh?" Hoya steps forward with a wicked smile on his face "I think the question is what you are doing here?"

her shoulders tense but her eyes wander from me to Woohyun.

"get her out of here! Now!" he commands with a desperate voice.

"wait!" hoya interrupts the dramatic scene "now there’s three of us and three of you, except for those low class thugs" he scoffed and I laugh at the men's reaction; they want to jump over and kill him but they can’t now that their leader is here.

Wait, where did Dongwoo go? Oh, well, he is like a shadow.

"What do you say?" I finally ask.
 

MIA's POV

I can't stand to watch Woohyun's face all bruised and busted; why are they fighting? why is just the two of them when there's plenty of help? Sungyeol?!

But i have to it up, it's just like Sungjong said I don't have idea of what happens every time they go out.

I feel ashamed of myself.

My friend tries to walk to me but Myungsoo is fast in front of him.

"we are not done"

Woohyun and Sungyeol are waiting for my answer while Myungsoo is smiling at my weakness, I can see he is having fun.

"ami, I can take care of this" Sungjong says under his breath "but this is really dangerous for you, so you have to run when i tell you"

We are so dead if my father finds out but I don't see any other way out.

I swallow "okay"

I gulp when Sungjong steps in at the same time that Sungyeol and Myungsoo’s friends. The other guys from our clan remain still and I’m waiting for Sungjong signal.

The boy with narrow eyes and a pacific expression is, unexpectedly, the first one to attack Sungjong who just stands there trying to avoid his fists. He lives up to the expectations; Hoya – I think – and Sungyeol are connecting punch after punch, they are on equal terms. While Myungsoo and Woohyun are having a staring contest, I can’t read Myungsoo’s emotions at all, his face is neutral nor anger or fun be seen now, unlike Woohyun who is eager to beat the hell out of him, his chest is heaving up and down real fast.

I clench my fists until the pain of my nails burring in my palms stops me; I now understand my father’s concern about having a daughter taking after the clan. I can’t come between them.

The fight has become a mob of flying kicks, punches, shoving – Sungjong is smashing Sunggyu against the floor – and yelling.

I’m trembling.

“woooow” someone whistles behind me “awesome”

I recognize the face when I turn, it’s one of the guys that ‘rescued me’ the other day, the long haired one. Was he here all along?

“hello, princess” he smiles widely, almost friendly.

 “who are you?” I try my best not to look phased.

“So you don’t remember me? Not at all?” he ask, curiosity is clear in his voice and his face as he leans forward like trying to make me take a look good at him.

“Should I?” my body stiffens.

“Of course! I saved your pretty before, right?”

Oh, so he is talking about the other day.

“Do you expect me to thank you?”

Before he can answer one of my guys drags him for the back of his jacket, he stumbles back but stands again in time to avoid being kicked by another man. He is surrounded by almost ten guys while Woohyun, Sungjong and Sungyeol battle out a few meters from where we are.

“Looks like I’ll have some fun too” he grins wickedly sending shivers down my spine.

“Ami!! Run!!” is not Sungjong but Woohyun’s voice that alarms me and my legs are moving right after he shouted.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short update! but I wanted to make a pause between this chapter and the next one?

How are you liking the story so far? and how are you loving infinite's comeback? I'm head over heels for Myungsoo!! x)

The video has some scenes that reminds me of blank but I found this video that could be used as a perfect teaser for BLANK (my sister said 'you only need to add BLANK at the ending and it's perfect)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGiNgEOsm7s

Also, BLANK is competing on the #Wattys2015. if you want to vote: go to twitter and use #MyWatttysChoice aloong with the link for the story https://www.wattpad.com/story/23424263-blank-wattys2015

thank you!!! dont forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!