Chapter 9

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark decided to go to school with Isabella the next day. He didn't inform her as he wanted to so called, "surprised" her. But to his dismay, Lisa told him that Isabella already left earlier before they even wake up. 

After that, Mark texted where she was but she didn't replied. It's been an hour since he last texted her and she still hasn't reply. He wonder if she's in trouble or danger. He shook all those negative thoughts away and went to school. Once he reached school, the first thing was to find where was Isabella. 

First, he checked the classroom but she wasn't there. Next, her locker but sadly, she wasn't there or any area nearby. Lastly, he went to search the rooftop, he remembered her telling him that was her favourite spot. He pushed the door opened that led to the rooftop. 

"You're here?" 

Isabella turned, her face was expressionless. She stared into his eyes. He couldn't figured out if the feeling she potrayed was mad, hurt or sad. 

"What are you doing here?" 

Her voice came out cold. She didn't mean to sound cold to him but she couldn't stand it. She felt mad, sad and hurt at what happened yesterday. 

"I was looking for you." 

Isabella smirked and turned around, facing the school front gate from above. 

"Are you sure? Not Taehee you're looking for?" 

Mark could sensed the hurt in her voice. He felt guilty for leaving Isabella yesterday as he clearly knew that she still has not recover fully yet. 

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't left you like that yesterday." 

Isabella could sensed that he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter