Chapter 4

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where did you go that day?" Lisa asked. 

The four girls were on their way to school. They usually walked to school as it was near their apartment. 

"Had some time alone with myself." 

"Oh, you know, we've been friends since we were born and if you have any problems, don't hesitate to tell us. We always be here for you," Lisa smiled and squeezed her friend's hand, reassuring her. 

"Thank you," Isabella said softly. 

Isabella went back to being quiet when she reached the school. She stopped by her locker to take out the necessary books needed for the lessons later on. Then, she made her way to her classrom which was on the second floor. It was still early for class to start so she decided to listen to music before the homeroom teacher enter the class. While looking out of the window, she hummed the song 'Eyes, Nose, Lips' by Taeyang. It was her favourite song. She would listen to it every time without getting bored of it. She even memorised the whole song. While she was busy listening to the music, she didn't realised she sang along with the music she was listening and somone was beside her, listening to her sing attentively. 

The bell rang, signalling school has started. Isabella put away her ipod inside her bag and turned back to look at the homeroom teacher. She turned around to see her partner smiling at her. 

"Oh? You're here? Didn't realised you came," said Isabella. 

"That's because you were busy singing to the song you were listening," Mark chuckled. 

"Y-you h-heard? W-was it l-loud?" Isabella stuttered. 

She feared that her other classmates might heard her sing. It's not like she didn't want them to hear it but she felt insecure about her voice. 

"Nope. Good enough for me to listen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter