Chapter 19

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miranda and the girls planned on taking the boys out for sightseeing. She brought them to the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Flyer, Sentosa and Night Safari. It was a long day for them. The boys were so excited especially Jackson, Yugyeom and Bambam. They brought along their cameras to take some photos. 

"Wahhhhh~ This is so beautiful~" Bambam said in awed. 

They were on their second last destination, Marina Bay Sands before going to Night Safari. The girls were happy that the boys enjoyed the outing. It was time to go to Night Safari. They rode a small tramp around the place to see the animals. The boys were amused with the animals that they found there. The tour guide didn't allow any of the👨visitors to take photo of the animals as it might be a disturbance. Bambam was sad but nevertheless, he enjoyed the ride in Night Safari. After visiting all the attractions, Lisa brought them to a fancy restaurant at Marina Bay Sands.

"Thanks Noona, for bringing us out!" Bambam said happily.

"It's our pleasure," Diana smiled.

"My dad invited all of us for dinner this Friday," Isabella informed.

"Us..?" JB said, unsure.

"Yup. Us, girls and you, guys."

"Is it okay?" Youngjae asked.

"Duh, my dad was the one who invited all of us," Isabella grinned.

After dinner, they head back home as all of the guys already exhausted. They literally went out the whole day; from morning until late night. They bid each other goodnight before entering their rooms respectively.

 

Diana brought Yugyeom, Bambam and Jackson out to find some new video games two days later. Bambam kept on insisting that he wants to find a new game here. It is because the game that he wanted hasn't come out yet in Korea. Diana willingly brought them to the biggest store that sell video games. It was like a heaven to the guys and Diana too. Diana would sometimes stopped by at the game store to look at games that had just been released. It was her favourite since she was young and she was happy that she could share it with Jackson, Yugyeom and Bambam.

Miranda and Lisa brought JB, Jr and Youngjae out to shop. The guys said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter