Chapter 7

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Friday and it's time for the students to perform their item. Yugyeom picked a random paper and he got number 3 while Mark got number 2. 

"We're going in third place," Yugyeom informed her. 

Isabella nodded. Whenever it comes to performing, Isabella would feel nervous. She would start stuttering. 

"You okay?" Yugyeom asked. 

He saw his partner's face as white as a piece of paper. 

"N-n-nervous." 

Yugyeom chuckled, "Breathe in and out. We're going to do fine. Let's hope for the best!" 

He did a 'fighting' pose and high-fived Isabella. She was thankful that he could make her less nervous. She looked to her side and saw Mark and Taehee warming up. Since they're going on second, they need to warm up and be prepared. Mark looked up and saw Isabella looking at him. 

"All the best!" Isabella mouthed the words at him. 

He nodded and mouthed a thanks back to her. 

"Next up, we have Mark and Taehee!" 

The song Trouble Maker was on and Mark and Taehee was dancing to it. They were so good. They matched each other perfectly. Taehee had that seductive looked on her face and Isabella couldn't help it to feel jealous. She jealous that Taehee had Mark as her partner instead of her. She wanted Mark to be her partner but luck wasn't on her side. She clapped for the two of them after they finished off their dance by pretending to kiss. But little did Isabella know that, Taehee and Mark was actually kissing. Not locking their lips together but just a short peck. 

"Wow! That was wonderful! Next up we have Yugyeom and Isabella!" Mr Jay said cheerfully before playing the song for them. 

Isabella mouthed a thanks and Mr Jay replied it with a thumbs up. The atmosphere when Isabel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter