Chapter 10

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mir, I'm gonna stay in school to study. You guys can go home first," Isabella informed her bestfriend.

"Alright. You sure you'll be fine alone?" Miranda asked. 

Isabella nodded. Miranda pat her bestfriend's shoulder before leaving the class. 

Since it's her duty today to clean the class, she did it quickly before settling down in her seat to study. Exams were just around the corner so she wants to start studying now. She couldn't study at home as it was a distraction for her. She starts studying her Physics. She needs to ace her Science. She listened to her mp3 and eating lollipop while studying. It has become her habit since she was a little girl. Eating lollipop and listening to music makes her focus more. 

 

Mark decided to wait for Isabella outside. He was planning to go home with her. He was looking around for Isabella when he spotted her friends.

"Hey, where's Isabella?"

"Oh, she's staying in school to study. You should accompany her since she's alone in the class plus she have yet to recover," Miranda smiled.

"Thanks," Mark mumbled and entered the school again to find the girl. ☀😓😓

He found his way to Isabella's class. He wasn't in the same class as Isabella for the last period. He saw a petite figure sitting down and stare intensely at her book. He stared at that figure for quite long time. He decided to walk up to her. He pat her shoulder to get her attention.

"Oh? Mark? What are you doing here?"

She w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter