Chapter 21

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls were getting ready for dinner over at Isabella's parents' house including the guys. Isabella decided to go for casual as she was lazy to dress up. She put on light make up. She was the first one to get ready and decided to wait for her friends at the living room. She switched on the tv while waiting. One by one, came down after they got ready.

"Let's go?" Miranda said and the rest nodded.

Isabella's Dad had sent someone to pick them up. The car was big enough to fit 11 people. More of a van actually.

"Ahjusshi!" Isabella greeted with a hug.

"Oh, My Isabella! How have you been?"

"I've been fine. How about you?"

"I'm fine too. Are you guys ready? Shall we go?"

Isabella nodded and got into the van. Jaebum took the front seat, beside the driver, Lisa, , Bambam, Jr, Miranda and Yugyeom took the middle seats and Mark, Isabella, Youngjae, Jackson and Diana took the back seats. The ride from the house to her parents' house was about an hour.

"We're here. Let's go!"

The uncle who drove them to the place ushered them to the house. The guys were awed by how big Isabella's parents' house was. The expression plastered on their face was epic, it made the girls laughed.

"Bella!" her Mum greeted from the dining table.

"Mummy!"

Isabella ran and hugged her Mum tightly. She missed her Mum so much.

"Hello Aunty."

One by one, the girls gave the older woman a hug. Isabella i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter