Chapter 13

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson asked Diana out and the girl was so excited. Her crush asked her out. She wasn't sure what to wear so she asked Miranda for suggestion. 

"What should I wear?" Diana asked Miranda. 

"He's gonna be here any minute and I'm still not dress yet." 

"Since it's your first date, just wear something casual. Ah! Wear that summer baby blue dress with flats." 

Diana rummaged through her closet to find that blue dress. It's been awhile since she wore a dress. She put that dress on and a light makeup. 

DINGDONG! 

The door bell rang. Diana quickly grabbed her phone and wallet and ran out. 

"Hi!" She greeted Jackson too cheerful. 

"Hello. Wow! You look beautiful," Jackson complimented her. 

Diana blushed, "Thanks." 

"You ready?" 

Diana nodded and closed the door after her.

Both of them walked in the street of Seoul, admiring the scenery. Diana's heartbeat beat very fast. She tried to calm herself down but to no avail. Jackson brought her to a small cute cafe that located next to Seoul Shopping Centre. A waitress assigned them a table for two by the corner. Both of them ordered their food and drinks and had to wait for it to be served. 

"So.." 

Personally, Jackson didn't know what to talk about but he wants to talk to her. 

"Uhmm, you look beautiful." 

"Thank you for saying it for the second time," Diana grinned. 

Jackson laughed dryly and rubbed the back of his ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter