Chapter 5

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the weekend and Isabella and Mark decided to do their project on the Saturday over at her place. She don't really mind. She herself felt lazy to go out. She felt relieved that he decided to do at her place. Lisa, Diana and Miranda weren't home. They even went to their partner's place to do their projects. Lisa got partnered up with Jr, Miranda got partnered up with Jaebum and Diana got to partner up with Jackson. The moment Mr Ok assigned Diana's partner to be Jackson, she felt excited. She was thankful that Jackson was her partner as she felt comfortable with only him in their History class. She wasn't that fond with the other guys in her History class. Diana had a small crush on Jackson the moment he and Bambam came to our table on their first day of school. Diana had laid her eyes on him. She would never stop talking about him. Whenever he talks to her, her friends could see that she was blushing. They weren't sure if Mark, Bambam and Jackson himself saw it. 

The door bell rang and Isabella ran to the door to open it. She was greeted by Mark. Mark was wearing a plain white wifebeater with black jeans and a pair of birkenstock. Isabella thought he looked extremely hot in it. This is their first time meeting outside school and he already dressed like that infront of her. Isabella don't really mind though. On a second thought, she preferred guys wearing like that. By wearing like that means, he would only wear it at home and not when going out because she hate girls staring at her boyfriend if her boyfriend would wear like that. 

"C-come in," Isabella stuttered suddenly. 

She was a bit taken aback. Why was she stuttering? It was just Mark. 

"Thank you." 

Mark slipped off his birkenstock and made his way to the living room. He sat himself on the sofa. The apartment that the girls shared was pretty neat. Everything was well organized. Obviously it's a girl's apartment, of course it had to look clean, neat and tidy. Isabella came back with a glass of lemonade for Mark. Both of them decided to do their project in Isabella's room. Her room wasn't that big nor small. It was perfect. Her bedroom was painted in baby pink. Isabella personally liked the color red but she found it weird to be the bedroom in color red so she decided to be i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter