Chapter 16

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"FINALLY! EXAMS OVER!" Jackson screamed while running across the hallway. 

The girls could only shook their heads and laughed at him. 

"My crush," Diana said dreamily. 

The girls pretended to choke and vomit hearing those from Diana and laughed. Diana glared at her friends and walked off, leaving them behind. 

"Come on," Lisa said and caught up with Diana, still laughing. 

The boys invited the girls for lunch after school ends. They brought the girls to their favourite place. It's a small fast food restaurant that's cheaper from McDonald but they sell delicious fries. It also have different types of sauces to eat with the fries other than chilli and ketchup sauce. 

"Now I can see why you boys like this place," Miranda commented. 

"JB Hyung recommended this place to us and this place our place we usually hang out. You girls are our new members to hang out with," Yugyeom said. 

"Awwhh, how sweet. Thanks guys," Lisa smiled. 

They told the waiter their orders and the waiter told them to wait for a few minutes for their orders to arrive. The place wasn't crowded though it was lunch time. 

"Thanks," Isabella said as the waiter served her food. 

"This is delicious!" Diana said gleefully. 

The girls nodded in agreement. After lunch, they went out to play at the amusement park outside the town. The girls usually went there to play after they end their exams. The first ride they went usually was the rollercoaster except for Isabella and Lisa as both of them were very scared of riding it. Isabella has phobia while Lisa was just really scared. She doesn't like to do extreme things, such as riding the rollercoaster, bungee jumping and rockclimbing. Isabella didn't mind going bungee jumping but not rollercoaster. 

"You guys go ahead. Bel and I can't ride that," Lisa said and stepped back with Isabella. 

"Okay. Wait for us here, alright?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter