Chapter 12

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Isabella went to meet the others in the living room to see what were they doing. However, she didn't see Jackson and Diana.

"Oh? Hi Noona!" Bambam greeted.

"Hello," she replied. 

"Wanna join us?" Yugyeom asked.

"No thanks. I'm good. I was just looking at what you guys were doing. Have fun then! I'll be in my room," she said and left.

Isabella decided to watch a horror movie. She had been very busy and got no time to watch. Usually, Miranda or Diana would accompany her to watch but since Diana wasn't home and Miranda was busy with the rest, she has to watch alone. Lisa disliked horror. After choosing a horror movie, she contemplated if she should ask Mark to watch with her. She went to find Mark and saw him at the corner of the living room, looking bored.

"Do you wanna watch a movie with me in my room? I need a friend to watch with," she whispered.

"Sure, I would love to."

Mark followed Isabella to her room. She closed the door and proceed to her bed. Isabella patted the space beside her, telling him to sit down. Mark hesitated at first but he did sit beside her anyway.

"Are you scared watching the movie alone?"

"Pfft. Nooooo. Just need a friend to watch with."

"Yeah right," he chuckled.

Isabella blew her hair in annoyance (she wasn't annoyed actually). In the middle of the movie, Isabella moved nearer to Mark as she sensed that the ghost was gonna come out.

"AAHHHH"

Isabella h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter