Chapter 2

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Wednesday and Isabella and her friends were waiting for their homeroom teacher to enter the class. 

"Where's Ms Nam?" Miranda asked desperately. 

"I don't know," Isabella said, adjusting her glasses. 

"Oh? You didn't wear your contacts?" Lisa asked. 

Isabella shook her head. 

"Let me guess? Lazy?" 

She nodded and looked out of the window.

Few minutes later, their homeroom teacher came in with a student.

"Class," Ms Nam called the class. 

Isabella turned her attention to her homeroom teacher and the guy beside her. 

"We have a new transferred student here. His name is Mark." 

Ms Nam gestured him to introduce himself. 

"Hi, my name is Mark Tuan and I'm from LA. Nice to meet you guys," he introduced himself. 

LA, huh. Interesting. Isabella thought. 

"You could sit beside Isabella at the back," Ms Nam instructed. 

Mark nodded and made his way to the empty seat beside Isabella. She turned and flashed a small smile at him before returning her attention to the front. 

Two hours of Maths had gone and it's their break time. Isabella packed her stuffs before leaving the classroom with her friends. Miranda stopped by her table and turned to Mark. 

"You should join us since you're new here."

"Sure," Mark nodded. 

They made their way to the cafeteria and to their usual spot, at the back of it. 

"Are you eating?" Lisa asked. 

Isabella shook her head. She took out her storybook from her bag and started reading it. She didn't realised Mark was infront of her. He was staring at her and if staring could burn people, she thinks she gonna turned into ashes soon.

"You're not eating?" Isabella asked. 

"I'm still kinda full from eating breakfast," Mark replied. 

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter