Chapter 17

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Monday, the girls were lazing around because it was too hot to do anything. Diana was playing her video games in her room, Miranda and Lisa were watching a movie in the living room and Isabella was in her room, reading.

Isabella decided to take a walk in the park to take in fresh air. She wore her shorts with her white shirt and her Nike shoes. She took along her earpiece with her and head out. She put in her earpiece and played Sistar's song, I Swear. She stopped by an ice cream store and bought herself cookies'n'cream ice cream; it was her favourite. While walking around the park, taking in everything that she saw, she realised she missed her actual home back in Singapore. Since she moved to Korea, she never once went back home. She did called her Mum and sometimes even video call. Now that she's having holidays, she decided to go home and visit her parents. She could use her savings to pay for the flight.

"Bella!" Someone called her.

She turned around and saw a guy running towards her.

"Jr."

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"Hello. Just taking a walk around the park. How about you?"

"Oh, I'm on my way to buy stuffs for the guys. Wanna tag along?"

"Sure, I'll be happy to."

Jr brought Isabella to the supermarket nearby. JB had informed Jr to buy some groceries for him and Jackson to cook for dinner. Isabella didn't know that the boys could cook. After she accompanied Jr to the supermarket, she went home as it was getting late.

"I'm home!"

"Hey! Dinner's ready!" Lisa informed from the kitchen.

"Aye! I just go and wash up first."

After she had freshen herself up, she went to join her friends for dinner.

"What are we going to do for this holiday?" Miranda asked.

Lisa and Diana shrugged as they had no idea.

"I was planning to go back to Singapore. Wanna join me?" Isabella asked.

"YES!" Miranda agreed immediately.

Lisa and Diana nodded in agreement. 😱😚🏃😔🙏😔😓😍

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter