Chapter 15

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm coming over for dinner. Cook deliciously ;)

- Uncle Donghae

Donghae texted Isabella few days after, informing her that he will be coming over for dinner. She replied an 'ok' and told her friends about it. They were excited and looking forward to meet Donghae especially Lisa. Lisa had been crushing on her friend's uncle since they were 5 years old. Though Donghae was 36 years old but he looked younger. It was just a small crush. Lisa doesn't have that intention to date her friend's uncle. It will be weird for her. Plus, Lisa has an eye on Jr. but she likes to call him by his real name. His real name sounds better than Jr.

Miranda and Lisa went to buy the groceries for the dinner while Diana and Isabella got ready to cook. Both girls planning to cook kimchi jiggae, japchae, chicken doritang and ddeokbokki. Chicken doritang was Donghae's favourite. Isabella's aunty used to cook that for him for dinner. That was one of the reasons why Donghae love Jessie and he still do. An hour later, Lisa and Miranda came back with the groceries and the girls started cooking dinner. They would take their turns to cook and got ready.

"He will be here any minute," Lisa said and pacing back and forth in the kitchen.

3 of her friends saw it and they laughed. Lisa looked up and looked at her friends weirdly.

"I never see you like this since we were 5 years old? When Uncle coming over for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter