Chapter 6

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay class, please hand in your project to the front," Mr Ok instructed. 

Isabella was about to stand up but Mark was faster. He took the file from her and told her he will pass it to Mr Ok himself instead. Isabella muttered a thanks before sitting down back. 

After the class handed in their project, the class was dismissed for lunch. Isabella packed her stuff before leaving. Mark went after her side. 

"You're eating today?" 

Isabella nodded. 

"Great. Let's buy together!" 

"Sure." 

Both of them headed to the cafeteria first to buy their lunch before heading to their usual seat. 

"You finally eating?" Miranda asked. 

"Yeah, I was hungry. I didn't get to eat breakfast just now," Isabella pouted. 

This was Mark's first time seeing Isabella pout. He found it super adorable and just feel like kissing her pouted lips but he held himself back. While they were eating, two girls came out from nowhere. 

"Hi Mark," one of the girls greeted. 

Mark looked up to see who called him. He waved a little at her. 

"Hi Taehee." 

"Mr Jay told me that he assigned you as my partner for the upcoming performance," she said. 

Miranda, Lisa, Diana and Isabella saw that she was flirting with Mark. She talked to Mark with her annoying-not-cute voice. The girls got irritated by her voice. Miranda was the first to open . 

"Shut it Taehee. Your annoying voice irritates me and make me no appetite to eat," she said irritatedly. 

Taehee knew that if she doesn't move now, she gonna get attack by Miranda and it's not gonna be a good one or a bad one. It's much more worst than you can imagine. 

"Is there som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter