Chapter 3

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Isabella went home in the morning about 3am. She had been out the whole day since 7am yesterday. She didn't want go home neither to stay at the park longer. She was in her deep thoughts that she lost track of the time. She wearily went to her bed and plopped herself on it. She doesn't feel like going to school later and just sleep in the whole day. She post a note on her door saying that she wasn't going to school and don't bother to wake her up before going to bed. 

"We should wake Bel up," Diana suggested.

The three of them were getting ready for school. 

"She isn't up yet? That's weird. Usually she was the first to wake up before us," Miranda said, feeling surprised. 

It was true. Isabella would always wake up first to wash up. She doesn't like to be the last one to bath. Lisa saw the note that was stick on Isabella's door.

"She told us she isn't going to school and don't bother waking her up," Lisa informed the other two.

"Pity her. Shall just let her rest. She need some time alone," said Diana.

After getting ready, the girls went to school. Lisa made breakfast for Isabella before leaving. She knew that her friend gonna wake up late but she scared that she might be home late so she would cook for her friend beforehand.

 

Isabella woke up around 7pm. She didn't realised she had slept for more than 12 hours. This was her first time sleeping more than 12 hours. She would usually sleep for 5-7 hours but not more than 12 hours. Guess she felt exhausted physically and mentally. Though she was glad that she broke up with Simon but she still feel guilty. Those guys that she dated was really kind and sweet. They never hurt her emotionally. She was the one who at fault not those guys.

"Why are you doing this to me? Is this a joke to you? You broke up with me not once but thrice. I'm so stupid to accept you back! Why whenever it comes to you I feel so weak....? Why?!" Isabella cried out frustratedly.

He stood there, looking at her with eyes full of nothing. No emotions.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter