Chapter 18

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls decided to pay a surprise visit to their parents. Diana would go back to her parents house which according to her lil sister, her parents wasn't working that day. Miranda, Isabella and Lisa went to meet their parents at their company as their parents were a pretty busy people. The girls wonder if their parents ever take a break. 

"Is Mr and Mrs Kim inside?" 

"Yup, they are. And you are?" 

"I'm their... friend," Isabella smiled.

She wouldn't let the secretary know who she was as she wanted to surprise her parents. The secretary let Isabella in. Isabella knocked on the door a few times before hearing her Dad's voice. 

"Busy?" 

Mr Kim looked up to hear a familiar voice. His face light up.

"Pumpkin!"

"Dad!"

Isabella went to give her father a tight hug before😠letting him go. She took the seat opposite her father.

"What are you doing here?"

"Why? Can't I be here?" Isabella feigned a sob.

"No, no. Just surprised."

"Exactly," Isabella grinned.

Isabella told her dad about the trip to Singapore and she brought friends with her. She told him that they were staying at the house. She even told her dad she was ready to let everything go and what happened when she was in Korea. Her dad felt sad for her. He was even mad at his daughter's first love. He wanted to beat the daylight out of him but Isabella told him not to. Isabella excused herself earlier than she expected as she didn't wanna disturb her dad when he's working. Her dad invited her friends over with the girls for dinner on Friday over at her parents' house.

Isabella was the first one to reach home. Her friends texted her that they would be late. 😏 

"I'm home," Isabella announced as she entered.

"You're back," Mark greeted her.

"Where are the rest?"

"In their room."

Isabella took the seat beside Mark on the sofa. The show on the tv was quite boring so Isabella suggested to watch a movie. She brought Mark to the so called "big screen" room at the basement.

"Whoa..."

Isabella chuckled at his amused face. She put on horror movi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter