Chapter 2

Beside You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10am and Jessica was laying down in the couch while her manager is sitting finger combing her hair.

"Unniee~~"

"Oh? Why is my little baby whinning?" Acting cute of course. 

"Good Morning." Yoona greeted and bowed to Hyeyoung and to her so-called-brat boss which only got noticed by the manager. Look at her not even bothering to nod or something to appreciate the other people's presence.

"Unniee~~" Oh. Someone in whinning huh? What a baby.

"What is it?"

"I want to eat~~" Then get your lazy off that couch and buy some food. 

"If its something not in the not-to-eat-for-a-week list of yours, why not? Let's go get it."

"I want to eat ICE CREAAAAAAMMMM~~"

"Andwae." Her manager told her as she showed her point finger signalling that its a no.

"Unnie~~"

"No."

"Unnie~~"

"Nope."

"Unnie~~" ARGH So annoying whinny voice.

"You know you can't. Don't push it." I'll keep whinning so you'll get annoyed by it and eventually will let me.

"Just this one. I really won't for the next incoming days."

"Still no. Don't bargain with me." Im really craving for it. I will buy it later HAHAHA

"Really cant?" Be annoyed and let me have some ice cream~~

"Really really can't. Its for your own good too." I'll find my own way to eat it. You better watch out. I really don't like it when im not satisfied with my cravings.

"Arasso. *scoffs and pouts*"Hah. Deep inside i already have a plan. Well, Someone can actually tame this brat huh?

"Hmm. I have to go and fix your comeback date. Don't you dare eat ice cream today. Or else i, you know it. And, Don't you dare go to the Secretly Something (The private resort of the Lee's mentioned at Chapter1)"

"Even going there? Why?"

"Acting innocent huh?"

"No really. Why?"

"You goin there with Yoona and not me. She is just a newbie and still cant tame the hardheaded you." Yeah. I still cant stand her being bratty around too much.

"What? As if im gonna do something illegal there."

"Nothing is illegal but you going home drunk is ugh."

"Fyi~ not even tipsy." Jessica sat and talk face to face with Hyeoyoung unnie.

"Oh yeah? You said that one night you went home drunk, You told me to swim. That we should find nemo." NEMO? AHAHAHA How old are you? HAHAAHA

"Pft."

"So its a no no no."

"I wont drink. But ... Ye know. Sunny and me at the beach..." 

"Ohh. That too is a no no no!"

"EHH? That is something not related to my voice."

"You'll get tanned."

"I won't."

"Eyy. Why are you so hardheaded huh? Just go sleep and eat and don't to something that'll stress you for this week okay?"

"Yeah~ Even if you didn't allow me to eat ice cream." Emote and emote and it will work eventually. Finally she gave up bargaining.

"Still no. Gotta go now. Bye." Aaand my emote didn't work.

"Yoona, Don't let that girl eat ice cream or anything in this list okay?" Hyeyoung said as she gave Yoona a piece of paper. "I'll be trusting you for this one, okay?"

"Ne~" Hmm. As if. She can HAHAH Watch out. 

"Anyways, I'll be buying groceries, after the meeting. Do you need anything?"

"Actually i already planned to go to the grocery now. Right Now. N.O.W." 

"What for?"

"Secret. I will also go shopping okay?"

"Okay. Just the ice cream is ..."

"Okay okay. For the nth time already."

"Because i know you'll still end up eating it."

"If you know it'll happen, Why do you keep on reminding?"

"In your bodyguard i trust." Really? I'll bribe her later. 

"Okay. Bye~"

 

Hyeyoung left.

 

Should i again? How should i pronounce it? Yewna? Eyy~ I'll think of a good one and again.

"Yoona." Good thing she said my name right this time.

"Ne?"

"You watch tv there i'll just change my clothes then we will leave too, Okay?"

"Ow okay."

"And, If you need something to drink or eat, Call Mrs. choi."

"I'm good thank you."

Jessica went upstairs to change her clothes.

 

"Let's go go go~" Tees and pants? Seriously?

"Aren't you going to wear something to hide your identity?"

"What for?" Don't know if acting innocent .. 

"Because you're famous?

"I am?" Humble bits.

"Yeah."

"And?" And so? A famous cant wear comfty clothes?

"Aren't you scared to be mobbed by your fans?" They'll only take picturess tho.

"They won't do anything that'll harm me."

"Fans won't but we don't know about the haters."

"That's why you're going with me."

"But..."

"I really don't like to wear too much clothes."

"Okay okay. Let's go."

"We're going to the mall first before going to the supermarket."

"Hmm."

 

Yoona and Jessica arrived in the mall in just 15 minutes.

"See? Only few people is around."

"Mhm."

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaa~~"

"Huh?" Yoona look around and saw Jessica running towards the other direction from her

"I finally found you!~~" Yoona followed the excited Jessica "Yes yes yes!! Wooo~~" Jessica said as she lift it up.

"*Gasp* Korilakkuma and Kiiroitori!!" DAEBAK!

"IKR? This is like.. I dont know how rare this is because its an limited edition but yeaahh~~ I found them!!"

"WAHH!!"

"Yeah yeah. Lets go i'll buy some toys." What for? Are you a kid? 

They were now inside Toys R Us. Yoona was the one pushing the cart while Jessica was looking around

"Ooh. Barbie."

"Uh, I didn't intend to be rude but .. Seriously. How old are you now to be playing barbie's?"

"No one is too old for barbies."

"Err. Okay."

"Here, here and here," Aish this brat. Spending money not so wisely. Seriously? A Doll house? Barbie and Stuff toys?

"This too." GUNS?

"Miss Jung, I think you've got the wrong item. You've got a toy for the boys."

"Just leave it like that.

"Are you goin to play this one?"

"I'll be the one paying. I'll buy it okay?" Brat being a brat. Why am i not so surprised?

"Oww okay.." 

 

 

Jessica was tip-toeing the Hello Kitty in the shelf.

"Hng~"

"Ugh. Almost there."

"I'll help you get it." Yoona walked her way to Jessica...

 

But before Yoona reached Jessica, Jessica already got it from the shelf.

"Ahh!! Got you."

But Yoona didn't see that Jessica already grabbed it so she continued walking until they bumped each other causing Jessica to slip ...

 

 

 

 

"Ahhh~"

"Miss Jung, Are you okay? So sorry i didn't mean to bump you. I thought you still can't reach it."

 

"I'll be fine when you get off me." There they are .. Lied down in the ground with Yoona on top of Jessica.

"Oops. Sorry sorry." Yoona stood almost instantly fixed herself and then Jessica sat.

 

"......" My left foot is acting weird .. Ehh. What's wrong? Did i hurt her? No no no! Clumsy Yoona. 

"OMO Why? Did you hurt yourself?"

"No. I don't think so. Just help me stand up."

Yoona helped Jessica

"Ahh. Wait wait wait." My left foot is really weird ..

"Why?"

"My left foot is being weird."

"Can you walk?"

"Of course." You can't even stand properly ..

"Really?"

"Hmm."

Jessica tried to walk but imply. Yoona stopped Jessica.

"Hop on."

"No."

"Hop On."

"I can." Aish this girl. Acting so strong. What if we stumble or something?

"Hop or i'll carry you in bridal style."

"Why? Are we a newly wed couple?" Couple? In your dreams bratty.

*Scoffs* "Can you just hop on? Is that too much to do?"

"No." Argh. So hard-headed. What if it will swell later?

"O-okay. This may cause my job or everything at all."

"What are you saying?" Ugh. Im really doomed later.

"Hop on my back and i will let you eat the ice cream you want."

"REALLY?" ASSA! I Don't need to bribe her later

"Really. But don't tell Hyeyoung unnie, Okay?"

"Of course. If i will, Then we will get nagged by her for i dont know how many hours." Booyeah~ Ice creaamm~~

"And i will lose my job if you do."

"Don't worry you won't. No one is going to be fired and no one is going to be nagged later."

"Okay. Hop on."

Jessica hopped on Yoona's back ...

"Are you still going to buy more or are going to the pay at the cashier?"

"That should be enough? Let's pay." Enough? We already filled the cart with too much toys. Seriously. What is this for?

 

 

"Kyaaaaa~~ Jessica?" Squeals was heard by the both while still paying at the cashier

"Its really Jessica!! But why is she being carried by the girl?"

"I don't know. Who is that girl anyway?"

"Maybe her bodyguard? What happened to Jessica? I hope she's fine." 

"Let's go and ask for autograph too?"

"Shall we?"

Then the two girls approached Jessica

"Unnie~"

"Hmm?"

"Can you sign here?"

"Sure. Where?"

"Here." The fan said as she show the back of her phone to Jessica.

"There? Your phone may get ruined."

"No. Your signature is too cute."

"O-okay." Jessica said and tap Yoona's shoulder signalling that she would go down.

Yoona complied and still holding Jessica while standing.

"C-c-can we also take a selca?"

"I'm not allowed ... But if you won't tell about it, sure?"

The fan set her cellphone to the camera. Jessica is moved in the middle of the fans and Yoona was following her. Aish Look at her, Can't stay still.

"HaNa Dul Set." 

"Thank you unnie."

"No problem. Are you guys shopping?"

"Uhh.. Actually we're going to watch the movie but then while passing by, we saw you."

"Oww. Hurry up then before you miss the movie."

"We still have 30 minutes before the movie will start."

"But unnie, Who is she?"

"My Bodyguard."

"Ohh. And unnie, Why is she carrying you awhile ago."

"She just wanted to." WHAT? Me? Just want to carry you? HEOL!

"Thought you're lazy too walk."

"Partly too. Kekeke~"

"Excuse you but she sorta uhh. I think she sprained her ankle." 

"What? Are you okay unnie?" Look. She made the girls get worried for nothing.

"I'm fine. She is just over-acting and too protective of me." 

"We'll be going then, It was nice meeting you here unnie~ Take care of your foot okay?" The two girls said as they bow.

"Ne. Enjoy the movie."

"Miss, Is this by card or cash?"

"Miss Jung..."

"Here."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter