Chapter 12

Beside You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since some of ASP's reader is here anyway, I lost the drabbles I was talking of lol. So that's why I updated this instead.

As for the previous chapter, I now know why it is so confusing besides the fact who's POV is it isn't written, I forgot to italized and do the color-coding ._. I hope this update is less confusing though. Bcs I am trying hehe. 

And, My ask and my twitter is currently unavailable. So if your question is urgent, you can message me here. And if not, then that's fine too :)

That's all, Enjoy! ^^

 

--

 

"Just why do I bump with you on places?" Yoona asked Jessica who's eating alone at the Ice cream hub she likes the most when she's at Daegu 

"Maybe you're stalking me" She answered back nonchalantly, not even bothering to tear off her attention away from the ice cream she's devouring 
 
"Stalking?" She asked with a scoff. How ridiculous. Me, stalking her? Ha! Never in a million years! 
 
"Then why are you here?" 
 
"Excuse you, Taengoo's parents would like to meet me here" 
 
"I see" 
 
"Stalking" she remarked before scoffing again 
 
"But seriously, if that's not the case, then you wouldn't approach me. You usually don't like me in the first place" Jessica answered as she took a spoonful of the ice cream before looking up to meet Yoona's eyes. Right … Why did I? "And you didn't even ask if there is someone occupying that seat. That's so rude of you" Where are my manners … Sigh. Right. I felt comfortable working with her that I forgot that she's my boss and I'm her bodyguard. Ugh Yoongie! 
 
"I … I … I'm …" Stuttered Yoona not knowing what to do, whether to leave or apologize or anything while Jessica cracked up because of Yoona's stuttering 
 
"Looking at you stuttering, I must've been inferior, intimidating, suiting my next role!" 
 
"H—Huh?? What role?" 
 
"For a drama. I got casted as soon as you were sent on a vacation. Maybe you're a bad luck to me" 
 
… 
 
"No one is going to take that seat so you can be your annoying self again. I was just playing with you, acting" 
 
It still took Yoona a few seconds before she could conclude what's happening – she just got tricked. 
 
"Aish!" Grunted her and starting to take a bite from her ice cream. I thought I could trick her, but I ended up being the laughing stock. 
 
"What does your ice cream taste like?" Asked Jessica before taking a spoonful of Yoona's ice cream 
 
"Hey! You have yours" Whined her while Jessica could only give a satisfied grin "First you took my soju, then my cheeseburger, now my ice cream. Why do you like taking my food?" 
 
"For the soju, you weren't taking the shot and it was sitting at the table for a long time that whoever comes would do what I did. For the cheeseburger, you were wasting it! The food was left alone on the mat. And now, the ice cream, I just wanted to taste the difference of yours to mine" 
 
"It's the same flavor …" She remarked, almost face palming at Jessica's excuse 
 
"But it's your order and not mine" Added her as a lame excuse, as if the first wasn't already one. 
 
"Way to give a very reasonable excuse" Added Yoona sarcastically "What are you doing here anyway?" 
 
"My bodyguard is on vacation so I should be on vacation too" 
 
"Alone?" 
 
"Yes. Do you have a problem with that?" Not that I really do … But you're a public figure. You have a lot of haters to the point of hiring me. Why does it not ring a bell to you?! 
 
"Do you want me to accompany you? I mean, it's risky, you might be harmed" 
 
"Ohoho! My caring bodyguard is on duty!" She saluted "But nah. No one knows about me being here so you can just enjoy your vacation with your taengoo's parents" 
 
"Are you sure?" 
 
"Yes. 101%" Answered Jessica leaned back to the wall of the chair and looking at her watch for the time "I still have 15 minutes to go, Greaaaat" 
 
"15 minutes?" 
 
"The museum is still closed" She pointed to the nearby building "I was leaving in a hurry that I forgot to check what time it opens" 
 
"Ohh. I see" 
 
"And you? What time are they coming?" 
 
"Maybe half an hour or so …" 
 
Jessica nodded. She badly want to go to that museum but she didn't even leave Yoona even when the 15 was already up. They only separated ways when Yoona received a call from the Kim's saying that they reached Daegu. 
 
 
-- 
 
-J- 
 
Their museum is nice! I may be saying this because I'm still a rookie, but what they have are masterpiece! That, I'm sure of. It was worth the entrance fee. 
 
"Unnie, you're in Daegu, right?" Krystal asked, throwing her things wherever as she reaches home. Tch. This kid isn't even close to growing up despite already being independent. 
 
"Yes. Why? Do you want me to buy you anything?" 
 
"No. But you could do me a favor" Grinned her and believe me, that's the look of mischief 
 
"I don't want to" 
 
"Unnieee~"  
 
"No" 
 
"Bbuing bbuing?" 
 
"Now what do you want me to do?" 
 
"Buy us a hanbok! Then we'll go to the museums in Seoul for free!" 
 
"You know that I don't like wearing hanboks while being seen by many people" I whined as a matter of fact. I mean, there's no problem with hanboks but … ugh! It's frustrating, I tell you "I'll buy you a very colorful one" 
 
"It's okay!" 
 
"A pink colored" 
 
"I don't have a problem with that~!" She cutely answered making me no choice but to do so. Eish! She doesn't even like pink colored clothes but just for the sake of this hanboks and that she knows I won't buy her one is just annoying. 
 
"Fine" I gave her a glare 
 
"I love you~!" 
 
"I'm hanging up" 
 
"Alright~! Choose the ones with the finest type, okay!" 
 
"Whatever, go eat your dinner and rest well" 
 
"Take care!" 
 
"Hmm, I love you too" And she gave me a kiss before dropping the call. My sister is actually bipolar and that's our secret. When she's in LA alone, or when she's at school, she gives the deathly glare and all that. But when with me? She acts like a spoiled brat baby and even using aegyo a lot! 
 
-- 
 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter