Chapter 15.

Beside You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A TBH here, I don't know how I'm able to juggle three (sometimes four cause undecided) stories, but I'm liking it hehe~ 

 

Just wait, 

 

Patiently,

 

For each of 'em.

 

And tolerate my rants too XD Anyway, this is a short one, so ... yeah. From my observation, my updates are shorter; but faster than before. Which, makes the stories looks longer ... Is that a problem though? Because I don't care, eh eh eh eh eh~ HAHAHAH :-)

 

 

Jessica finished her only schedule with Bighit. She flew to San Francisco as soon as she’s free; she wanted to consult her sis about the transfer of company.
 
“Miss Jung~” Yoona called as she enters Jessica’s house, it was hers and not the company’s anyway, so she’s still living there. The only difference is, Hyeyoung isn’t her manager anymore.
 
“Did you forget that she’s not here?” Mrs. Choi asked with a chuckle
 
“Oh right!” Yoona slapped her forehead
 
“Remember the first time you came here?” Asked her and they settled at the couch. She’s still there even though Jessica isn’t, because she needs to do the laundry and clean the house. Jessica allows her to treat the house as hers, so she’s really thankful that she works for Jessica – she’s the nicest out of the boss she had worked for before. “You were totally gloomy and you would only come when you’re asked to. Now, you even go here even when she isn’t. Change of perception?”
 
“Huh?”
 
“Before your first day, your boss called and gave a brief background of you – which is something Sica asks for. I can still remember that Hyeyoung was the one who answered at that time, and she hid the convo from Sica because your boss said ‘She’s a girl who isn’t fond of Jessica, but don’t worry, she knows the work protocol and that she’s the best I can give for now’”
 
“Oh,” Yoona scratched her nape “It’s not that I’m not fond … I just, don’t like her guts?”
 
“Hmm” nodded her “I can agree. She’s different when she’s Jessica as a soloist and Jessica at home” It’s right though … Why am I here the first place?
 
“Again, when is she coming back?”
 
“She said that she’ll send you her itinerary, right? She repeated that countless times to you”
 
“She did?” Yoona asked that had Mrs. Choi to chuckle again
 
“Yes, she did. She even said the she wants you to bring out your best at that day” Why though? I thought she’s only scared to go to China?
 
“Uhm, Err, Okay” Yoona agreed before bidding her goodbye to Mrs. Choi
 
 
--
 
I am so bored and I don’t have anything to do. I even played my game boringly *sigh*
 
If Sica’s here, I have someone to anno—hey! Why am I thinking of her?
 
*E-mail notification tone*
 
“Yoong, as I have said, pictured below is my itinerary.  Please provide a spare bodyguard, I don’t mind of the cost; just make sure to have one, and tell him/her to be an hour early

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter