Chapter 13

Beside You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where's your mom by the way?"  Jessica asked Yoona when they opened up the topic about mother's since Jessica's role in her new drama is an orphan who got left by her mom.
 
"Busan" 
 
"Why aren't you living with her?" 
 
"Oh," Yoona snapped at the realization that Jessica isn't asking her of her 'mom' but her 'real mom' "You mean my real mom?" 
 
"Yes" 
 
"I don't know …" 
 
"You haven't heard of her at all?" 
 
"Yes, Since she left" 
 
"Any siblings?" 
 
"Nothing …" 
 
"Ohhh …" Jessica nodded sadly at her bodyguard's story. She and Yoona have decided to chat for a while since she's on her break. 
 
Time have passed, Yoona felt comfortable working with Jessica – as a bodyguard. She feels thrilled whenever she gets to see the sides of Jessica that wasn't shown in the TV or wherever. 
 
She enjoys the time whenever they're together and somehow waits for the next day to come and have fun again.  
 
Being with Jessica, means being able to be herself. 
 
Naughty, 
 
Childish, 
 
Sulky, 
 
And whatever, Jessica doesn't mind all those. 
 
"And you? Have you heard any news about your mom?" 
 
"Err … no" She answered "But I wish, that someway somehow, she's living out there. Even if I wouldn't be able to know her reason why she had to leave us, I'd understand her" 
 
"What if we're actually siblings?" Yoona asked a silly question and breaking the sullen mood "Just think about it; we both don't have a mother, and we both don't know why she left" 
 
"For your information, you're only a year older to my younger sister. Are you a mushroom for that to happen; you being my lost sister?" 
 
"You have a point" Nodded Yoona 
 
 
-- 
 
"Rock Paper Scissors, Whoever loses gets a flicker on the forehead?" Yoona asked Jessica who is idly watching Running Man 
 
"From a span of Yoo to Na, how bored are you?" 
 
"Come on, come on" 
 
"No" 
 
"We're not even doing anything" She slumped down the sofa 
 
"Whoever told you to go to work today" Whined Jessica "Unnie clearly told you NOT to go to work because I don't have work either" 
 
"Whoever said that I came for work? Excuse you Miss Jung, I came here to play" 
 
"Do y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter