Chapter 17

Beside You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Please take care of me" Jessica took the outreached hand to her as she bows with a smile. She just finished signing her contract. 
  
"Would look forward to working with you again" 
  
"Don't worry kid, I bet he'll treat you nicer than how you were"  
  
"Hehe~ If he doesn't, I'm suing you uncle corn" 
  
"You heard that" He nudged his son with a chuckle "You don't want your father sued, right?" 
  
"You don't have to worry about that. You're in good hands. We'd treat you 10x better" 
  
"It's a good sight to see her acquainted with people she'd work for" Sister mae remarked with a smile 
  
"Yes, pleasures all ours" Smiled him "Oh, your new manager would be here soon. And if you need more bodyguard, do tell me. I can hire one" 
  
"I still have one. But maybe if stuffs are inevitable, I'd sure tell" 
  
"Alright. For now, my secretary would tour you around the company and show you your room" 
  
  
  
-- 
  
"Hi guys~" 
  
"NOONA~~ UNNIE~~" The kids roared 
  
"Are you going to adopt me pretty noona?" Chen asked 
  
"No, you cutie" Smiled Krystal "I was once like you. I used to live here. Wait, I still do. Yep. I still live here" 
  
"Soojung unnie?" 
  
"Hey Wendy!" She headed to the girl "I'm glad to have someone I know! How are you? Have you been well?" 
  
"Slow down" chuckled the girl "Sica unnie takes care of me well so I am alright. And you?" 
  
"Just as you are. She could really nag" She rolled her eyes, even though the person she's talking to isn't seeing it "She even brought me her bodyguard" 
  
"Is the bodyguard still in one piece though? Cause the last bodyguard she shared to us was totally done with her" 
  
"Yeah. It's a girl this time, and it's lasting longer than the usual one" 
  
"Soojungie" Sister April embraced Krystal before directing to Yoona "Why are you with your sister's bodyguard? Is there anything wrong?" 
  
"Oh no, she's just annoying that way" She chuckled "don't tell her I said so. I'd get a handful of nagging again" 
  
"Silly unnie" Wendy chuckled too 
  
  
  
"Yuri's twin" Jessica greeted as soon as Yoona answered her call. Yoona grunted 
  
"What is it shorty?" 
  
"Where are you two?" 
  
"To the place where I picked you up the last time" She almost said the place, good thing she remembered that she only knew this place when Jessica called her to fetch before. 
  
"I see. Keep her there. We'll be there in a jiff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter