Chapter 1

Beside You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Heart Buing buing"

*Heart Buing Buing

I groggily wake up and answered my phone.

"Good Morning~" 

"Good Morning too~"

"You sound like you just woke up, Do you even know who you are talking to?" Of course. You have a different ringtone from the others.

"Taeyeon-ah~"

"Now i know you just looked at the screen to look at the name."

"I didn't."

"Oh yeah. The reason i called was to remind you that today would be your first day of work, okay? You better not be late." Ah yeah. I'll oficially meet the brat today. Ugh. Wish me luck that she won't do anything bad to me and treat me like one of her slaves and don't she dare call me peasant.

"What time is it?"

"So i was right that you won't even bother to set up an alarm." I know that in the end you'll be my alarm.

"You know how much i hate alarms, right?" 

"Well yeah. But you have to, now.  You're coming here right? I'll wait for you in an hour."

"Wait. Make it 30. Let's eat breakfast."

"I'm already working."

"Oh come on. Its only 8. Your work starts at 9."

"Okay then."

"So wait for me okay?"

"Okay. Bye~"

Assa! I did what i normally do in the mornings then went to Taeyeon's office already.

 

"Taeyeon-ah~"

"Well, That was fast. Did you even took a bath?"

"I did. Want to smell me?" Yoona asked pressing her body closer to Taeyeon

"Okay okay you did. Let's eat now. You have to be there early for your first day alright?"

"Ne~ What are we going to eat? Where?"

"Lets just eat at the cafe downstairs so we don't have to walk long."

"Okay."

 

We just ate there silently.

"You should get going now. Here's her address." She said as she handed me a piece of paper.

"Keys?"

"Here. Let me remind you again about not damaging it."

"Noted. Don't worry. When i earn enough, I'll buy my own. Thanks!"

"Hmm. Take care."

"Will do. Thanks."

 

I went to the address written in the paper. And guess what? This girl is really a brat. Look at her livin her life like a princess.

I went to the guard to ask if this is really the place.

"Uhm."

"Yes? What do you need?"

"Who lives in this mansion?"

"Sorry but that is confidential."

"No no. I was just confirming, Actually i  was sent here by order of the agency. Said by her manager that she needs a bodyguard, which is me. If this is not the address, Can you please tell me where is it?" I handed her the piece of paper that Taeyeon gave to me with the address in it.

"You're looking for the Actress Jessica Jung's house?"

"Yes yes. Is this mansion it?"

"No. From here, Count 7 house then that's hers."

"Ow. Okay. Thank You very much."

"You're welcome. But, You're too beautiful to be a bodyguard. You should be a model or some sort of." 

"Thanks Ahjussi, Got to go now before i run late on my first day of work."

"Hwaiting!"

 

So yeah, I did what i was told. I counted 7 house away from that big mansion which i awkwardly thought was hers.

After the 6th house the next one was a rather small house. Well not really small small but it is smaller to the previous house's in this neighborhood. Maybe this isn't it right? I don't want to conclude anything. This is just a house and not a mansion so there is no guardhouse. Guess i have to ask? Yeah i should. 

So i parked my motorbike infront. And pressed the doorbell.

"Who is it?"

"Uhmm. This is Im Yoong from the Kim Agency, Is this Jessica Jung's house?"

The gate opened signalling me to went inside which i did.

"Are you going to be the bodyguard?"

"Yes, I am. And you are?" 

"Oof. I am Hyeyoung. Jessica's Manager. Take a seat. She will meet you once she finished taking a bath. Well, you sorta uh kinda arrived here early than the time your agency told us."

"Well my boss told me not to be late at my first day, Did i arrive really early?"

"Nope. Just 15 minutes early."

"Oh. I thought i was late because i got the wrong house earlier."

"Where did you went? To the mansion?"

"Ah yeah." I replied as i scratch my nape awkwardly.

"Many people really expect it to be that but really got the wrong one."

"I was one of it."

"So, You really expect her that she lives like what you watch and heard huh?" She smirked at me? What the --

"Who wouldn't? Isn't she Princessy?"

"That, You better found out about it."

"Oww."

"Oh yeah, Do you want coffee, water or juice?"

"No. Actually im good. I just had my breakfast before i went here. But can i use the comfort room?"

"That door." She answered pointing to a door near the stairs

"Oh, Okay. Excuse me for awhile."

 

I suddenly have the urge to pee. I don't know why.. I'm not even that nervous to meet her. Maybe i just drank too much awhile ago. So i pee-ed and went out already. She's still not yet ready.

"Yah! Jessica! What is taking you long? Your bodyguard is already here to meet you."

"Be there in 5." Why? Are you wearing a gown?

As we wait for the said time, There she is walking down the stairs. Wearing a simple tee and a pants.

"Are you all done?"

"Ne."

"Btw, This is Im Yoona from the Kim Agency. She would be your bodyguard from this day onwards." She remembered my name already.

"Girl?" Why? What's the problem with me being a girl?

"Why? Whats wrong?" Yeah. What's so wrong with a girl being a bodyguard?

"Was just shocked. I thought you'll be sending me with a boy." Why? Are you going to flirt with that bodyguard if it happens that it is a boy? "But then, A girl is highly preferable to a boy. She won't be here if she isn't as good as a man can, right?"

"She won't be sent here if she isn't." Got that right manager-nim.

"Btw, Where is your formalities? Intoduce yourself." Eyy~ No need. Im not that interested to know much about her. I already read her bio.

"Annyeong~ Jessica Jung ibnida." That's it? And she bowed just a so so. But why did you expect Im Yoona? 

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Im Yoona ibnida. Im gonna be your personnal bodyguard from this day onward." I formally introduced myself as i bow.

"Ne~ P" Peasant?! Heol this brat! "Please take care of me." Oof thought she was going to say that im her peasant.

"Ne Miss Jung." I hate to say this but i have to.

"Aigoo. Don't call me that. Just call me Jessica or Sica." If you say so. Can i be rude just like how you are? But then i cannot. I don't want Taeyonnie's company to be put in a shame.

"O-okay Jessica."

"Now that's better."

"Hey hey pack up the introductions. We're going to be late for the recording today."

So we went to car and off we go. I was driving while Hyeyoung manager-nim and BratSica is in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter