She Has A Boyfriend

Break Ups to New Loves

 

 

 "Well I guess I'm going now" Max said grabbing his suitcase. It your brother had to leave. Since his flight was at 2. You guys spent the morning at the beach. You were going to miss him like crazy and the house was going to be really quiet again. Growing up both your parents worked but you always had Max with you so you weren't lonely. You only had two more days until you moved back into your dorm with Jade. 

"I'm going to miss you." You said getting up from the chair. Your parents got up also to give him a hug and say their goodbyes. Today a lot of people passed by in the airport. Some rushing to catch a plane. Others looking jet lagged from a long flight. You wanted to be those people traveling the world. Seeing new places and eating new foods.

"Bye!" Max said pulling you out of your thoughts. You waved by and felt tears come down. Max walked over to you and hugged you tightly. "Please don't cry. I'll be back before you know it" He stepped back looking at you holding your arms. He took one hand to wipe the tears that were falling. 

"I know" You said looking down. 

"Oh before I forget! When I went to LA yesterday I got you something. It's on your bed when you get home" He smiled and gave you one last hug. "I love you" 

"I love you too!" You said hugging him tighter. "Have a safe flight" 

"Thank you." He grabbed his stuff and turned around leaving. You look over at your parents to see your mom crying. 

"Call us when you get there!" Your mom yelled. Max turned around.

"I will!" He waved again and continued walking.

"Should we go now?" You said not wanting to be in the airport any longer. 

"Yeah" You all walked to the car. 

*1 hour later* 

You got home and rushed to your room to see the present Max got you. Max's presents always had meanings to them you just had to think outside the box when you saw them. Other times it was just a simple gift. 

Walking into your room you saw a big box wrapped in cute wrapping paper and a bow on the top of it. You smiled and opened the gift carefully. Inside was a small box and an envelope. You opened the small box first. Inside was half a heart. Engraved on it was the letter M. You smiled and put it on. You then opened the envelope. Inside was a short letter. 

The letter: 
Hey lil sis you know I at writing so I'll keep it short and sweet. During the fall semester.....you and me are.....

There was an arrow at the end of the paper so you flipped it over. 

The letter: 
GOING TO TRAVEL AROUND EUROPE!! 

You jumped up and screamed. You couldn't believe it. Max is seriously the best brother ever. You ran out of your room smiling from ear to ear. 

"MOM DAD!" You yelled running downstairs. Your parents were in the kitchen cooking dinner. 

"I'm guessing you read the letter." Your dad said laughing. 

"YES!" You said doing a happy dance! "Thank you!" You said hugging them knowing they paid for it. 

"Your welcome. But it wasn't our idea it was Max's." 

"I'm so happy!" You said running out of the kitchen to your room. You couldn't wait to tell Jade. Then you stopped. That meant you were taking off a semester leaving Jade all alone. You looked at your phone and saw you had three messages. 

From Max: 
Did you get home yet? I think I can hear you screaming from all the way of here! Lol I have the other half of the heart with your initial on it. So if you ever get lonely you can look at it and think of me. Or you can just text me either works lol

From Jade: 
Come over already! >:( 

From Jake: 
Hey babe 

To Max: 
Lol YES THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE THEM BOTH! I seriously love you Max! 

To Jade: 
I'll be right over! 

To Jake: 
Hey :) 

You put your phone down and looked for your keys. Finding them you walked downstairs. 

"Hey I'm going now!" You said waving. 

"Are you sleeping over?" Your mom asked. 

"I'm not sure. I'll text you." 

"Ok!" 

"Have fun!" Your dad said waving. 

"I will! Bye!" You said waving back and leaving. Jade only lived about 20 mins away from you so it didn't take you that long to get to her apartment. You both shared this apartment since it was close to your college. 

You unlocked the door and walked inside. 

"I'm home!" You yelled laughing. Jade came in running to hug you. 

"Welcome home!" She said hugging you tightly. You looked up seeing there was someone else here. 

"Hey" Mark said waving. Jade let go of you and you waved back at Mark. 

"Hey!" You said. 

"Did you know Mark lives in this apartment complex!?" She said smiling from ear to ear. 

"Really!? I've never seen you!" 

"Yeah I live on the other side." He pointed to the apartment across the street. "My apartment is facing the parking lot so that's why we never saw each other" 

"That's so cool!" 

"Isn't it!? Now Mark can come over whenever!" Jade said smiling really big. "Me and Mark were thinking to go to the beach and then when it's late to go to that movie that's at the park." 

"Yeah! That sounds really good. I'm just going to put on my bathroom suit." You said walking to your room. You changed into the bikini. It was a a plain pink color. It was strapless and had a couple ruffles on the top so it wasn't so plain. You started looking for your shorts and a white plain shirt to wear on top. Putting them on you walked out of your room to where Jade and Mark were sitting on the couch talking. 

"I'm ready." They both looked at you and got up. 

"I almost forgot to tell you. Jackson's coming too. He'll meet us outside." Jade said walking out of the apartment with you and Mark in tow. 

"Jackson's your roommate?" You said looking at him. 

"Yeah" He said looking up at you while walking. He was walking right next to you with Jade on the phone in front of you guys. 

"Jade!" Someone yelled when you guys got outside. You guys looked and saw Jackson running towards you guys. "I call shot gun!" You guys started laughing while he hugged Jade. 

"Hey (YN)" he said waving at you. You and Jackson knew each other but weren't close. 

"Hey Jackson" You said waving back. 

"Let's go!" You guys got in the car. Jade driving while Jackson sat in the passenger seat. Which left you and Mark in the backseat. You sat behind Jade while Mark sat behind Jackson. 

Jade blasted the volume in the car so you guys just all sang along. You looked down at your phone noticing you had two text messages. 

From Jake: 
What are you doing? 

From Max:
I'm glad you like them. I'm getting on the plane now. I'll text you when I land.

To Jake: 
Going to the beach hbu?

To Max: 
I miss you already :( have a safe flight! 

Getting to the beach you guys parked and got out. Jade always had towels in her trunk so she was always ready for the beach. 

You guys got to the beach at around 4 pm. Finding a spot the two guys started setting up. 

"We got this ladies." Jackson said placing the towels down with Mark. Only having two big towels you guys had to share. 

"I'm sharing with Jackson!" Jade said hugging Jackson. You guys laughed and you looked at Mark. He looked over at you and smiled.  

"I guess that leaves us." He said taking off his shirt. You couldn't help but stare at him. Jake had a really nice body but Mark was taller than Jake and his body was nice and toned. You knew his arms were toned but his body was even better. You looked away quickly when you felt your phone vibrated in your back pocket. You look at it and see it was Jake. Perfect timing you thought to yourself. 

From Jake: 
It's perfect weather for the beach. I'm just going out with Bobby. Do you want to meet later on?

To Jake: 
Yeah it is. And I can't I'm sorry :( 

Just then you felt someone grab your phone out of your hand. You look up to Jade holding your phone in her hands. 

"You are not going to text Jake while were at the beach!" She said and put your phone in her beach bag. You glared at her and took off your shirt and shorts. You look up to see Mark staring at you. When he saw you look at him he quickly looked down. You let it go since you stared at him before. 

"I'm just going to tan for a little" Jade said laying down on the towel. You sat down next to Mark. 

"Are you going to tan too?" Mark asked. 

"No. Are you?" He gave you a look and you both started laughing. 

"Let's go in the water." He said getting up. "Jackson are you coming?" Jackson lifted up his head squinting at Mark. The sun was really bright today. 

"No I'm just going to lay down a little. Work was crazy today. You and your girlfriend go on ahead." You looked over at Mark and his face was turning red. You laughed trying to not make it as awkward as it was getting. Jade hit Jackson's chest. 

"She has a boyfriend." Mark said walking towards the water. You followed him. "I'm sorry Jackson likes to say stupid things like that." He said looking over at you.  

"I know. It's Jackson were talking about." You said looking up at the water. You reached the water and Mark started walking in. You followed behind him.

"Wait Mark! Don't go too far." You said noticing he kept going and wasn't stopping. He turned around and stopped. 

"Sorry" He said walking closer to you. 

You splashed water at him. He stood there with his mouth open staring at you laughing. 

"Oh no!" He said running towards you. You started swimming away laughing. You felt someone pull your leg and you ended up so close to Mark. Both your chests touching. You looked up at Mark and he was looking down at you. You held your breath just staring at him. You felt like closing the gap between you guys. His lips looked so perfect and you wandered how they felt on yours. Then Mark splashed you with water laughing. That woke you up from your trance. You laughed and started splashing him. Both of you splashing each other laughing. 

"Ok ok you win!" Mark yelled. 

"Really? That was easy" You stopped splashing him and laid down in the water. Looking up at the sky. The sky looked so beautiful. You always loved to just lay in the water. 

"What are you thinking about?" Mark said. 

"Nothing" You said getting up. "I was just admiring the sky" He looks up at the sky. 

"I didn't know you were that type to admire nature. Something we have in common." He said looking back at you. 

"There's a lot you don't know about me" You smiled and then thought about yesterday. "Thank you again for yesterday." 

"You don't have to thank me I didn't do anything." 

"Yeah you did. You didn't tell Jade how we really met." 

"Oh that. Your welcome. Jades my close friend so I felt weird lying to her but you looked uncomfortable so I just lied." You looked at him and he was staring at you. 

"I'm sorry. You didn't have to lie for me." 

"It's ok" Just then you heard screaming and water splashing. You look over to Jackson and Jade running towards you guys. 

"Hey!" Jade said. 

"I told you there was something going on between them" He said to Jade staring at you guys. You and Mark looked at each other and noticed you were holding hands. You both quickly let go of the others hands. During the commotion you had jumped next to him and held his hand. Jackson and Jade started laughing. 

"You guys are so cute! Just go out already!" Jade said. You glared at her. She knew you had a boyfriend. 

"EWWWWWW!" Jackson yelled. "They are not as cute as us!" He said pulling Jade to him. Jade jumped up and dunked Jackson's head in the water. 

"What was that for!?" Jackson said pushing his hair out of his face. 

"I don't know." Jade said swimming towards you and Mark. 

"So you choose Mark over me?" He said pouting. Jade went to Marks other side and hugged him around his waist. 

"Yep it's always going to be Mark." You guys started laughing when Jackson opened his mouth shocked. 

"Fine! It's always going to be (YN)" He pulled you into a tight embrace. 

"Too bad she has a boyfriend." Mark said laughing. 

"You'll leave Jake for me right?" Jackson said looking into your eyes. You hugged him back. 

"Of course!" 

"YESS! Too bad for you Mark. She'll never leave her boyfriend for you!" You look over and Mark to his face turning red. He looked at you and he looked sad. 

"If Mark asked me out I would." They all looked over at you shocked. "What? Who wouldn't? Just look at him." 

Jade and Jackson looked at Mark and Mark just stood there shocked. Jade smirked at you and started walking away. 

"Really? Why does Mark get all the girls?" Jackson said. You started walking towards Jade out of the water. 

"I knew you liked Mark since yesterday when you were talking to him!" She yelled. 

"Shhhh" you said putting your finger to your mouth. "He's only a friend and I have a boyfriend." 

"Whatever that doesn't stop you from liking someone" she said picking up the towels. Mark and Jackson started helping you guys. 

"You girls ready for the movie?" Jackson said picking up the towels. 

"Yep" you said walking towards the car with Jade.