Good Night

Break Ups to New Loves

 

*A month later* 

"You guys really make me want to throw up." Jackson says. You and Mark glare at him. 

"Just because were cuddling on the couch?" You say throwing a pillow at him. 

"Ow! And yes! You guys can't be apart from each other for five minutes!" You both start laughing and you shook your head. 

"No." 

"Ugh!" He says dramatically and then gets hit with another pillow. This time from Mark. 

"Stop being so dramatic. It's not like we're making out." He glares at you two and gets up. 

"Don't even think about it." He says pointing at you two. "I think we need to set up some rules now." You both start laughing again. 

"What kind of rules?" You smirk. 

"Jackson we're not setting up rules." Mark says. 

"Yes because I can't even enjoy my show without you two."

"We're not doing anything." You say laughing. 

"Jackson remember when you went out with Sophie?" Mark says and Jackson's eyes went wide. 

"Who's Sophie?" You say looking up at Mark. 

"Let's just say I would catch..." Jackson cuts him off by yelling and throwing a pillow at him. 

"Fine fine! I won't complain no more!" He says sitting back down on the couch. 

"That's what I thought!" Mark says throwing the pillow back at Jackson. Jackson takes the pillow and hugs onto it. 

"Wait I still want to know what happened with Sophie." You whisper looking at Mark again. 

"I can hear you!" He says glaring at him. "Mark." 

"What? I won't tell her." Jackson gave him a look that he didn't believe him. "Really." 

"Ok but I still don't believe you." 

"I won't." Jackson turns his attention back to the tv. Mark looks down at you and winks signaling he'll tell you later. You try to hold in your laugh by turning back to the tv. 

---------------

"Are you serious!?" You say hysterically laughing. "I would have freaked out. Especially seeing them like that!" You guys were outside your apartment complex talking. 

Mark walked you home. So you guys wouldn't stay up all night you guys would sleep together if you didn't have school the next day. 

"It's not like they were they were in the process." You continued laughing. You wiped your eyes from the tears that came down. "It happened once but other times they just made out on the couch." 

"Wow Jackson." You finally say. "What if you had came a couple minutes later?" Marks eyes went wide. 

"I don't even want to think about it. I'm lucky it didn't happen fully." You laughed again. 

"You are!" You say putting your hands on his cheeks. "Has Jackson ever caught you?" 

"No." He says shaking his head all cutely. "How about you? Has Jade ever caught you?" You shook your head no. You cleared your throat looking down. 

"I actually never slept with anyone." Mark laughed. You look up at him and glare. 

"Really? I would have thought you did with Jake." 

"What are you trying to say?" He shakes his head getting serious. Walking up to you he wraps his arms around your waist pulling you in for a hug. 

"No I don't mean it like that....it's just how Jake is and how long you guys went out for I thought maybe......you guys did." 

"No because I never wanted to." You mumble against his chest. "Have you?" You say looking up at him. He looked away with his face turning red. If it wasn't for the light above you, you wouldn't have noticed in the dark.

"Almost" He looks back at you. "It was in high school. It was stupid but we didn't go all the way. I stopped before we did." Now you started laughing. 

"I don't want to just give it up to anyone and especially with Jake we always had the relationship where we break up and make up." 

"Yeah that makes sense. I've never had a serious relationship and I don't just want to sleep around with random girls." You smile up at him. 

"Why do you have to be so cute and the perfect boyfriend!?" You say kissing him.

"Only for you." He says winking. He looks down at his watch. "Ok little missy someone has class tomorrow." He says raising an eyebrow at you. You pout and look down. It was always hard leaving each other. "No no no don't give me that look." Mark says shaking his head. 

"What look?" You say cutely still pouting. He glares at you and points to your face. 

"That one." He raises his eyebrow at you. 

"I don't know what your talking about." You shake your head and continued to pout. Mark laughs and copies off of you. 

"This face." He points to his face. You start laughing and put your hands on each cheek. 

"You look so cute when you do that." You kiss him lightly on his lips. 

"Only for you." He kissed you. 

"Good because I wouldn't want you making cute faces for any other girl." You glare and stick out your lips. 

"Not even for Kylie?" He says laughing. 

"She's the only exception." 

"Speaking of Kylie, my sister wants me to babysit her for tomorrow but she's not going to be home until Saturday night. Do you want to come with me?" He says wrapping his arms around your waist. 

"Yeah! I don't have work so I can." You say smiling up at him. 

"Ok." He says kissing your lips. "Now go!" He steps away pointing to the door laughing. You pout again. 

"Fine!" You start walking up to the door stomping your feet like a little kid. 

"Goodnight (YN)!" Mark yells as you walk. You turn around and look at him. 

"Good night!" You open the door and walk in.