Fighting!!

Though it seems Forgotten (GOS: College Year)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Pulip’s POV

            They decided to call Hyun Jung to ask where she was and after a few rings someone answered the phone but it was not Hyun Jung.

PL: *confused because it’s a male voice and looks at the phone to check if she dialed HJ’s number and it was correct it was HJ’s number* hello?? Is this Hyun Jung’s phone?? *she asks the person on the other line*

??: yes… this is Hyun Jung’s phone… but she can’t take the call for now…

PL: *confused* then who is this?? Where is Hyun Jung??

??: ohh.. bian… it’s me Soo Hyun….

PL: *relieve to know it was just SH not someone else* ohh.. Soo Hyun-ssi…. Where is Hyun Jung? Why aren’t you 2 back yet??

SH: Bianhae Pulip-ssi… but there is something urgent that we need to go first….*he lied*

PL: *worried* urgent? Wae?? Is there a problem??

SH: ani… ani-yah…. we just need to go somewhere that we didn’t have a chance to tell you guys because you are all asleep,

PL: then when will you be back? *she continues to ask*

SH: *don’t know what to say* ah… I don’t think we can go back there now…

PL: *shock* mwoh?? You 2 aren’t going to come back here??

SH: *feeling sorry* bian…

PL: but your things are still here…

SH: ah.. That… can you kindly please keep it for us?? *he politely asked*

PL: arasso…

SH: gomawo Pulip-ssi.. Oh..? I got to go now… bye.. *he said as he saw HJ slightly move

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter