The Change

Though it seems Forgotten (GOS: College Year)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoo Jin’s POV

            She was trapped in the elevator with Baek Hyun, out of 24 hours in a day, why must t be now? She can’t really believe that she is trapped there.

YJ: mwoh?? Wait?? I can’t possibly wait here… *why must it be him I’m trapped with?* *walks towards the door and tried opening it with her hand*

BH: *looking at YJ* what are you doing?

YJ: can’t you tell by just looking? I’m trying to find a way to get out of here…. *she said in a sarcastic tone*

BH: it’s impossible... you can’t open it with your hands. *he mean, she is a girl she can’t possibly open it*

YJ: *annoyed* how can you tell it is impossible? You haven’t even tried it yet, and you already give up. Now if you don’t have much better things to say, just shut up!!! *tries to open it again*

BH: *he was taken aback when he heard her answers like that it was his first time hearing HJ being sarcastic,  2 years time is really a long time, a lot has changed in her* *walks towards her and helped her*

YJ: *looking at BH*

BH: *smiles* you are right. Now let me help you…. *he said as he helps her opens the door forcefully*

            After a few minutes the succeeded opening the elevator door… and they were half way…. If you look from the outside, only their chest up is what you can see, which means they need to climb to get out of it…

BH: *putting his hand together and positioned it as the stepping stone* climb... *he told YJ*

YJ: *confused* mwoh?

BH: I said climb... I’ll help you….

YJ: *obeys and stepped on his hand to climb up, but being a clumsy one, she slipped and falls on the ground dragging BH with him*

BH: *falls on top of YJ, but his hand supports him from completely falling, and so he is on the position like he was d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter