Flower

Though it seems Forgotten (GOS: College Year)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyun Jung’s POV

            It is finally the day for her to leave Korean and fly to Japan for the contest, she goes to the Seoul Airport together with her professors, when she suddenly hears Pulip’s voice calling her.

HJ: *looks at PL’s direction and waves* ohh?? Pulip-ah!! What are you doing here? *then she also sees Chan Doo and Bong Goo behind* what are you all doing here??

PL: *pouts* why didn’t you tell us that you are leaving Korea??

CD: *nods* neh… if it wasn’t for Baek Hyun we wouldn’t know that you are going to participate on an International painting contest.

HJ: Baek Hyun?? Baek Hyun told you?? *she asked to confirm*

BG: neh… he also ask us if we can send you off today because he couldn’t come with you since he has some exams to take.

HJ: *hears her flight #* ohh?? Looks like I have to go now… thanks for sending me….

PL: ok…. Remember to eat at the right time ok? *she said sounding like a mother and HJ makes fun of it*          

HJ: *smiles* neh, omma… *hugs PL*

PL: *laughs* haha….

HJ: *releases the hug and looks at CD* Appa, take care of omma while I’m gone, arasso? *then switch look to BG* Bong Goo-ah… you too… take care while I’m away, arasso? *winks* bye, bye *waves and walks away*

Pulip’s POV

They watch as Hyun Jung walks away, she was happy that Hyun Jung is slowly achieving her dream becoming a painter.

PL: so, where should we go now? Should we eat somewhere? *she suggested*

CD: *smiles* yeah… let’s go…

BG: you two can go without me… *he said*

PL/CD: *they both look at BG* wae?

BG: I don’t want to be a third wheel…. *he said then smiles*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter