The Pain

Though it seems Forgotten (GOS: College Year)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoo Jin’s POV

It’s been a few days after she had a talk with her cousin Eun Bin about her true feelings, she is now sure of whom she love, and it never really change. She knows that with this she will be hurting someone else, Yunho But she also knows that if she continues being with him while loving someone else, she will also hurt him. No matter what decision she makes she will end up hurting Yunho. And that also pained her. She has been engaged with him for a few weeks now and he keeps doing things to make her happy and feel special. So she doesn’t really know what to do anymore.

YJ: *she is at the campus when she saw BH walking towards the same direction as her, she was about to call him but when he saw her he turned the other way and avoids her*

Baek Hyun’s POV

            Few days have passed and he decided to avoid Yoo Jin so she can be with Yunho, it was a hard decision he made. He decided to not bother Yoo Jin anymore and accepts the fact that she is no longer Hyun Jung but Yoo Jin who is completely stranger to him.

BH: *saw YJ and she was about to call him so he purposely turned the other way to avoid her* Mian-hae…*he mumbles to himself*

YJ: *confused at why BH ignores her* is he avoiding me? Why is he avoiding me? *she asked herself and didn’t notice that there is already someone beside her*

??: who?

Yunho’s POV

            He decided to fetch Yoo Jin at her school and he saw her standing and looking far away, she was in deep thought that she didn’t notice him.

YH: *standing beside YJ* who?

YJ: *startled and looks around* ohh?? Yunho-ah…. What are you doing here??

YH: *smiles* I’m here to fetch you…

YJ: neh?? You don’t need to do that… you know? *she said in a casual way trying not to sound mean*

YH: I know… but there’s nothing wrong with me fetching my fiancé, right? *he said while smiling and emphasizing the word Fiancé*

YJ: *sigh* Yunho-ah… *she gently calls YH*

YH: *looks at YJ* wae??

YJ: about the engagement….  I think…..

YH: *interrupts YJ* ahh… I remember… Harabeoji (YJ’s) wants to talk to us about the wedding that’s why we are going there now…. let’s go... *he enthusiastically drags YJ to his car*

YJ: *can’t say anything because YH is so happy a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter