Wedding?

Though it seems Forgotten (GOS: College Year)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baek Hyun POV

            Finally he met someone who might have some information to where he can find Yoo Jin but he won’t tell him where. And telling him that he will only get hurt but he doesn’t care.

BH: I’ve been hurt a lot… so what difference would it make now?

 ??: *gives in*Arasso… at this very moment she might be getting married already…

BH: *he was so shock with what he heard* Mwoh?!! Married!! Andwae!!! It can’t be…

??: I know you would react this way… But it’s true…here *shows an envelope*

BH: *takes it and saw a picture of YJ and YH in a wedding attire* Andwae!!! This can’t be happening!! *then she immediate runs* ah!!! *he shouts as he runs to go to the church*

Yoo Jin’s POV

            She is now getting ready for her wedding, already wearing her wedding dress she looks at her reflection on the mirror. Then Eun Bin came and asked her if she was ok.

YJ: *looks at EB* Neh... Gwaenchana… why do you ask?

EB: because you seem sad… *she honestly answers, at times YJ is really so vulnerable* you’re the only one I know who is getting married and yet sad.

YJ: *fakes smile* Ani-yah… I’m not sad….

EB: are you sure you want to do this?  *she asked as she seated beside her, YJ didn’t answer and stares at her and she holds her hand and says* you can still change your mind while there is still time… *YJ looks at her with confused eyes* you can still go back to them…

YJ: *shakes her head* Ani-yah….  Baek Hyun is right, I’m no longer the girl that he loves and loved him, I’m someone who caused them pain and sorrow… I don’t deserve to be with him again.

EB: after this there will be no way to go back…

YJ: Ara… Now I'm not scared anymore. I'm contented with my life. I want to face the consequence of my actions… *she said as she smiles* No pain, no sadness, and no regrets. There is nothing for my heart to linger for in the past. Thank you…*she said sincerely*

EB: *hugs YJ* Just always remember that whatever happens I’m with you all the time…*YJ hugs her back*

??: *enters the room and saw YJ and EB hugging each other* oh?? What’s with the drama?

YJ: *releases the hug and looks at the door to see her omma* oh? Omma.. it’s nothing…

OM: *looks at EB* Eun Bin-ah… your harabeoji is looking for you…*after EB leaves the room she sat beside YJ* Are you happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter