Last Gift

Though it seems Forgotten (GOS: College Year)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyun Jung’s POV

            Days passed by so quickly since Chan Doo visits her. She tries to call Baek Hyun that day but he didn’t answer.

HJ: *sigh* I guess I just leave a message then. *send him a message*

SH: *calls HJ* yo! Hyun Jung…..

HJ: *looks to see SH* ohh? Soo Hyun-ah…. Wae?

SH: *smiles* haven’t seen you for a few days and that’s all you can say. *he jokes*

HJ: ohh… bian… don’t be mad.

SH: I’m not mad. *he said then smiles*

HJ: *relieve* ahh… that’s a relief then.

SH: want to go for an ice cream later after class?

HJ: *looks at SH* after class?

SH: *nods* ohh?? Wae?? Do you already have something planned??

HJ: *simply nods* neh… bian.. Let’s just go next time ok??

SH: *sigh* I guess it can’t be help. But you need to make it up to me next time, ok??

HJ: *smiles and nods* oh…..yakssok….(promise) *using pinky swear* I’ll accompany next time wherever you want.

SH:*smiles* ok… *pinky swear with her*

Baek Hyun’s POV

            After his class is over he checks his phone to see some missed call from Hyun Jung, and she also read a message from her.

BH: *checking his phone* ohh.? A message from Hyun Jung and he reads it.

            To: Baek Hyun

Baek Hyun-ah, can we meet after class? I have something very important to say to you. Let’s meet at the nearby café. It won’t take too long promise.

                                                                                                                        Fr: Hyun Jung

            After reading that message he goes to the nearby café, Hyun Jung is not yet there and so he just waits for her.

Hyun Jung’s POV

            She first go to her house before going to the café she needs to get something there, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter