Yoo Jin’s Official Boyfriend

Though it seems Forgotten (GOS: College Year)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoo Jin’s POV

            She finally accepted to their friends again, because even though she tried to avoid them and not to get involve with them it looks like fate really want her to be with them. And so she just let it be. She was really happy to have her friend back.Then as they we’re chatting she heard a voice that calls her.

??: Yoo Jin!!

YJ: *looks back to see YH* ohh? Oppa? What are you doing here?

YH: *smiles at YJ* visiting you.. wae? Am I not welcome here??

YJ: *shakes her head* ani…ani-yah…

YH: *saw the people YJ is talking to and was surprised with whom he saw those are the same persons from the mall, the people whom he said he was YJ’s boyfriend which makes YJ to become upset with him* Annyeong Haseyo… I’m Jung Yunho… we met already at the mall before I hope you remember….

PL: ah... neh… we remember.. You are Y… Yoo Jin’s boyfriend…. *she hesitantly says*

YH: ah… about that… *he was going to explain when he got interrupted*

YJ: *interrupts* ahh…. Oppa… can we talk?? *she asked*

YH: neh? Neh.. *then bows and leaves with YJ*

 Pulip’s POV

            They are chatting when Yunho came, he was Yoo Jin’s boyfriend, they not know how it happens because they know that it was supposed to be Baek Hyun and so they are still confused with that. And when Yunho was about to say something Yoo Jin interrupts it.

PL: *watches as YJ and YH walks away* what is it that he was about to say just now? It seems important.*she thought to herself*

CD: *when YJ and YH left* hey!! Don’t you think it’s weird?

PL: *don’t get it* what?

CD: how come have a relationship with him? *she said and points at YJ and YH*

PL: *shrugs* molla…

Yunho’s POV

            He goes to Yoo Jin’s workplace and met again her friends, he wasn’t clear about that. But he already met them at the mall before and based on what he observes from that time they are their friends. But Yoo Jin is acting weird now. Especially when she is with them, he feels like Yoo Jin is hiding something

YH: *looks at YJ* who are they?

YJ: *confused* they? Who?

YH: *looks at BH’s and the other* them…

YJ: *got it* didn’t they already introduce themselves earlier? Did you forget? They are my friends…

YH: *serious* ohh….. How did you know them?

YJ: *sigh* aish… what’s wrong with you?

YH: *shrugs* I just f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter