Should I Cry?

Though it seems Forgotten (GOS: College Year)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baek Hyun’s POV

            He doesn’t get what Yoo Jin meant by they got trick. He knew that Joo Won is such a playful person but he didn’t know that he would go to this extent.

BH: *looks at the door again and tried to twist the knob and open it* Yah!! Kim Joo Won, this is not funny anymore… open the door!!

YJ: *walks to the window* it’s no use Baek Hyun… they’ll not gonna open the door…

BH: *walks to YJ’s direct* but what are we supposed to do now??

YJ: We only have two options: 1st is to jump from the window *looks down and looks at BH after* or do what they want….

BH: *looks at the window* Are you really crazy?? This is the 3rd floor… it’s impossible to jump from here unless you want to die or have broken limbs…

YJ: *smiles* then we’re left with no choice but to do what they want…

BH: *still has no idea of whatever it is that they want* what is it anyway? What do they want from us?  Money? But that is also impossible... Joo Won is rich…

YJ: *smiles* Aigoo… you think too much Baek Hyun…

BH: *getting annoyed* then what is it??

YJ: there you go again… getting frustrated over little things… so just you… *she said smiling* they just want us to talk…

BH: *confused* talk?

YJ: maybe they noticed that we are avoiding each other at the mall the other time…

BH: why would they care about that?? It’s our business not theirs…

YJ: *slightly smiles and nods* I know… but this only mean that they care… besides didn’t you say that we will talk again next time?? Shouldn’t be this time??

BH: *puts on a poker face* No.. It isn’t *turns around* Open the door now Joo Won!!

YJ: *she turns serious this time and said* to me this might be the last chance for us, Hwang Baek Hyun *she said which made BH stops* this might be last time for us, so will you please listen first?*she started her sentence*

BH: *with a gentle expression he said* arasso.

YJ: *also has sadness in her eyes* at first I thought that I’ve already moved on from everything that happened to me here in Seoul. I thought I could forget you and the others, I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter