Popularity

Though it seems Forgotten (GOS: College Year)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baek Hyun’s POV

            Months have passed by so quickly and now they are on their second year of college. He and Hyun Jung sometimes hang out with Pulip and the others. But now they rarely see each other they just communicate with them through phone. As for his relationship with Hyun Jung it’s getting stronger, though sometimes they had a mini fight, they still reconcile after a while. He is resting inside his classroom near the window when he saw Hyun Jung with her classmates and friends.

BH: *looking at HJ through the window then someone interrupts him it’s his classmate CM*

CM: *saw BH is looking at HJ at the window* you should guard her well… *he suddenly said*

BH: *looks at his friend* mwoh? What do you mean?

CM: *smiles at BH* do you know that Hyun Jung is really getting popular now, even on the other departments?

BH: really? *he knows that HJ is slightly known now at their department because of the national painting competition she won last year but he didn’t know that she is also popular at the other departments*

Flashback

            After Hyun Jung won the school’s painting competition, as a winner she has to represent her school on the other competition, she then joined the district art competition and won against the other school representative around their district, then after that is the regional…. After that the National’s…. Hyun Jung didn’t let them down and she won the first place just recently. And now they are preparing to join the international competition.

End of Flashback

CM: *smiles* yah! What kind of boyfriend are you?? You don’t even know that your girlfriend is getting popular?? Aish…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter