Yoo Jin meets Yunho

Though it seems Forgotten (GOS: College Year)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyun Jung/Yoo Jin’s POV

            She asked permission from her harabeoji to go home first and she said that she would take a cab when suddenly a friend of him suggested that she will be sent by his grandson.

YJ/YH: *in chorus* Neh??

YJ: *shakes her head* ani-yo Harabeoji, gwaenchana… I can go home alone.. *she said politely to the other harabeoji not wanting to offend him* I don’t want to bother your grandson…

??: it’s ok.. right? Yunho-ah? *he asked his grandson*

YH: *no choice* ah.. neh..gwaenchana…

YJ: *smiles* ah.. neh.. kamsahamnida….. *she didn’t refuse anymore to avoid arguments* I’ll go now. *she said as she bows to them and she was followed by YH*

Yunho’s POV

            He has no idea why his harabeoji suddenly make him to send the girl in front of him right now; he doesn’t even know her name yet. As they we’re walking to the parking lot he decided to talk to her.

YH: so, where am I supposed to drop you Agasshi? *he asked*

YJ:*looks at YH because he just called her agasshi, then she remembers that she hasn’t introduced herself to him* ahh… you don’t actually need to send me anywhere... I’ll just go and take a cab *she said as she slightly to him*

YH: *confused* neh? But I thought you agreed that I will send you?

YJ: *smiles* because if I hadn’t said that, I bet we are still there and my harabeoji won’t let me take a cab and your Harabeoji will also want you to take me…

YH: *smiles* ohh… but I also won’t let you take a cab…

YJ: *confused* neh??

YH: like what your harabeoji said, it’s dangerous to take a cab, especially for a girl like you…

YJ: *looks at YH as if he is giving him a look that is saying “aren’t you dangerous too?”*

YH: *knows what she meant by that look* ok, look, I won’t do anything to you… I’m not that kind of person…

Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter