Baek Hyun's Sorrow

Though it seems Forgotten (GOS: College Year)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baek Hyun’s POV

            He couldn’t sleep even a blinked yesterday, so he just reads some of his book. He also didn’t watch T.V. when he goes to his school. Everyone was in chaos, he has no idea what is going on.

BH: *yawns* why is everyone is chaos?? What happened? *asking himself*

??: hey! Baek Hyun, did you watched the news last night?

BH: *confused* ani… wae-yo??

??: one of the planes of Japan crashed yesterday.

BH: *completely disinterested* so?

??: so? What so?? Don’t you know that Hyun Jung is one of the passengers there?

BH: Mwoh??!!!! Na Hyun Jung is on that plane?!!

??: I just told you that…

BH: Maldo Andwae!!!!

??: if you don’t believe go to the teacher’s office they are now in chaos because of that.

BH: *after hearing that, he quickly runs to the teacher’s office* Maldo Andwae!!!

            Didn’t say a word and quickly runs to the teacher’s office, he didn’t even bother to knock before coming in. he just barge in there.

TR: *startled by BH’s sudden barging onto the office*

BH: what is this that Hyun Jung is on that plane that crashed?

TR: Hwang Baek Hyun…. Don’t you know how to knock??

BH: knock?? Why would I even bother to knock when I know that the girl I love is on that plane. Can someone please explain to me what happened.?!!

TR: *don’t know how to tell it to BH* about that… ahh….

BH: *getting pissed* what?? tell me, is it true??!!

TR: neh..it is true that Hyun Jung was on that plane.

BH: mwoh?? How come?! Aren’t she supposed to go back together with the other teachers? Why is she there alone?! *getting furious*

TR: she insists of going back earlier than planned. So we agreed to her since it’s her wish, she did a really great job there so we think we should at least give her something in return so we agree. We also didn’t know that this would happen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter