Yoo Jin or Hyun Jung??

Though it seems Forgotten (GOS: College Year)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 104: Yoo Jin or Hyun Jung??

Yoo Jin’s POV

            She explained everything to Baek Hyun. about what happened during the wedding ceremony and how she ended up there.

YJ: that’s what happened…

BH: *he hears YJ’s story* you mean you didn’t get married?? *he asked in disbelief*

YJ: *smiles* I wouldn’t be here if I did get married, right?

BH: *he didn’t answer but instead he pulls YJ into a tight hug*

YJ: *startled* Yah!

BH: I really thought you got married… I thought I’ve lost you again…. *he said as he hugs her tightly*

YJ: *pulls off from the hug and looks at BH* what do you mean? And how did you know about that?

BH: I saw your letter to Pulip and I went to look for you. But it was too late; when I finally found where you are you were gone… I went to the church and I thought the wedding was finished…

YJ: you did all that? You searched for me? But why? I thought…..  *she asked nonstop*

BH: *interrupts her* I know I’m a fool for not giving you a chance… I thought that it would be better by sending you to Yunho because he loves you so much, he can give you everything that you need, but when I got to know that you are getting married that’s when I thought that. No! How can I possibly live without you again? And so I run real hard just to get there… but no matter how fast I ran… I still didn’t make it on time….. *he said with a sad voice*

YJ: *smiles at BH* yes you did… am I not in front of you now?

BH: *with all that, he smiles and gives YJ a warm hug again, he just missed her so much* you have no idea how happy I am now that you are here….

YJ: *hugs him back* Nadu… Gomawo…. *she whispered*

BH: *slightly pushes YJ’s body to look at her face* for what??

YJ: for not giving up on me…. for being here with me now… for everything… *she answered*

BH: From now on, you can only think of me and love me. I’ll do likewise.

YJ: *nods* neh…

BH: I didn’t bother much about you recently because I was exhausted. But I won’t leave you alone anymore. In future, I will never allow you to break up with me again. I promise. *he said in a firm voice*

YJ: *touched by BH’s words*

Baek Hyun’s POV

            Up until now he still can’t believe that he is back with Yoo Jin or Hyun Jung actually he doesn’t know what to call her. Sitting beside her was really a happy moment for him. It feels like he is just dreaming.

BH: can I ask you one more question? *he asked seriously*

YJ: *getting nervous* what is it?

BH: right now… What am I supposed to call you now? *she asked*

YJ: *confused* neh?

BH: should I call you Seo Yoo Jin or Na Hyun Jung? *he asked*

YJ: *smiles at BH* what do you prefer??

BH: *looks at her eyes* ani-yo… it doesn’t really matter who you are, whether you are Na Hyun Jung whether you are Seo Yoo Jin… I love you for whoever you are. *he said as he holds her hand*

YJ: *smiles and also hold his hand BH back* Gomawo…. *and then after that BH kissed her after that they started walking* so have you decided on what to call me now?*she asked as she walks ahead him and starts walking backwards*

BH: *looking at her* hhmmm…?? Let see…. Yoo Jin and Hyun Jung is same person with different personality…. So what should I call you?

YJ: *confused* neh? What do you mean??

BH: *begins explaining* You see, Yoo Jin is such a mature person… she is more like a lady… but Hyun Jung-ah… she is childish and just is like an elementary girl.. *he said to *

YJ: *her eyes grew wider the moment she heard BH explanation* MWOH?!!! Did you just say that I’m an elementary student?? *she asked as she glares at BH*

BH: *smiles at YJ* am I wrong?

YJ: Yah!! Hwang Baek Hyun! *she glares at him*

BH: *smiles* aigoo… kyeopta… *pinches her cheeks*

YJ: *glares at BH* Yah!! What are you doing??

BH: because you are cute… your cute when you are acting like a child…. *he again*

YJ: *glares at BH again* so you what me to be Yoo Jin? Because she acts like a lady??

BH:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter