Time Changes The Habit

Though it seems Forgotten (GOS: College Year)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoo Jin’s POV

            She knows that Baek Hyun might be really hurt with everything she has done until now. She just wants to make things right while she can.

YJ: *she interrupts BH who is now telling her who YJ is, tears kept on flowing for her eyes as she interrupts BH* I’m sorry… I’m sorry… I caused Hyun Jung to disappear….I was so bad and hurt you…can’t we go back to the beginning? Back when I was still Hyun Jung, *she asked while looking at his eyes hoping he would say “yes”*

BH: *crying too* When Yoo Jin appeared; Hyun Jung ceased to exist… And if we hadn’t met each other when you became Yoo Jin, it might have been less painful… *he said painfully*

YJ: *she was really hurt but she tries to understand him* Yoo Jin is not a some kind of a god, she is also a human, she’s just an ordinary girl, who makes a lot of mistakes too,  but deep down she desires true love too, she also felt nervous when she faces the guy she likes…and hoping her love would accept her…!*she said the last sentence in an outburst*

BH: *he was surprised by her last sentence* 2 years have passed since you we’re gone and we thought you had died. Earth never stops for anyone. Now, how happy you are tomorrow has nothing to do with me. And whether I'm happy tomorrow only concerns me.

YJ: *confused and at the same time sad hearing it from him* what do you mean?

BH: *he can’t also stop his tears from falling* Hyun Jung-ah… this is the last I’m going to call you that… Our love is only up to this… it is like a song half sung. Time changes the habit. Heals the wound and cancels my qualification to think of you.

YJ: Yah!! Baek Hyun-ah… what are you saying? What do you mean by that? *she asked almost sobbing*

BH: what I’m trying to say is that I can only accompany you up to here. After all, there are some things that I cannot do. I cannot bear the fact that we cannot write out an ending for our story… Keuronikka… Let’s stop right here.

YJ: *crying hard this time*

BH: *hugs HJ one last time*

YJ: *still crying hard between the hug* wae??

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter