Friends??

Though it seems Forgotten (GOS: College Year)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoo Jin’s POV

            She was on the mall when she heard some commotion. She wasn’t really interested in it but she saw a familiar face. It was Pulip and she was in trouble.

YJ: *walks to them* Ahjumma (AJ), why are you making a big fuss over it? Didn’t she already apologize??

AJ: *furious* mwoh?? And who are you?

YJ: me? I’m just a passerby… Ahjumma, you are also at fault, if only you were looking where you are going you wouldn’t bump onto her. *looks at PL*

Pulip’s POV

            She can’t believe who is just defending her right now; it was no other that Seo Yoo Jin, She is standing there right in front of her now. She thought that Hyun Jung treats them now as strangers but it seems she is wrong.

PL: *dumbfounded*

AJ: *got more furious being called ahjumma by YJ* Yah!! Did you just call me ahjumma?

YJ: *wasn’t afraid at all* what if I said yes?? What are you going to do? Huh?

AJ: *mad* Mwoh??? How old are you, huh??

YJ: *with confidence* Younger than you!!!

AJ: *speechless*

PL: *she saw the reaction of AJ, she really wants to laugh out loud. Seeing Yoo Jin now reminded her of the time where Hyun Jung also saves her when Ye Jin starts messing at her at the CR, before and HJ just throw her deathly glare at Ye Jin, it was like “Mess with her and I’ll make sure you regret it”*

YJ: *looks at PL* let’s go…..

PL: *still in state of shock*

YJ: *just drag her*

When they have walked far enough, Pulip finally regained her senses. She remembers the face of Ahjumma before, well, she wasn’t really an ahjumma…maybe just older than them by a few years.

PL: *upon remember the face of defeated AJ, she bet it was the first time someone called her AJ, laughs out loud* HAHAHA!!!

YJ: *surprised when PL suddenly laughs and looks at her with confused eyes*

PL: ahahaha…. I can’t believe you just did that!! *she said in her laughter*

YJ: *laughs* haha…serves her right!!

PL: *after laughing* gomawo… you still think of us as your friend, right? *she said*

Yoo Jin’s POV

            She didn’t know why, but when she saw Pulip being bullied by that ahjumma, she felt a sudden urge wanting to help her, even though she know she shouldn’t but her feet moves on its own and before she knew it was already standing there and defending her, now she is laughing with her, until she said something which caught her attention

PL: *after laughing* gomawo… you still think of us as your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter