We All Meet Again

Though it seems Forgotten (GOS: College Year)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eun Bin’s POV

            She noticed that there is something bothering Yoo Jin and so she asked her what is it and she said that he met him again.

EB: *confused* him?? who?

YJ: Baek Hyun…

EB: Baek Hyun? You mean Baek Hyun your boyfriend??

YJ: *nods* neh…

EB: then what happened? Did he saw you?? Did you talk to him?

YJ: *shakes her head* ani… I don’t have the courage to face them now…

EB: but what if you met them again? What will you do?

YJ: nan molla… I’ll just think about it when it happens already… *stands up* I’ll go to bed now.. Jaljja…

EB: jaljja….

Yunho’s POV

            The next day, the doctor says he can already leave since it wasn’t really serious, so he is tidying up the door and changes his clothes to his clothes from the previous day, since he is wearing the patient’s gown, when he heard Yoo Jin’s voice and as she said, she really did come back.

YH: *smiles* aish… you really won’t listen to me….

YJ: hehe…. Are you about to leave?

YH: neh…paegupayo? *he asked*

YJ: *nods* neh.. mogulkkayo? (Shall we eat?) ikeuncho joheun eumshikjomi isseumnikka? (Is there a good restaurant around here?) *she asked*

YH: *thinks* hmm…. I don’t know let’s just look around…kaja!!

YJ: but... You just got out of the hospital…

YH: don’t worry... I’m fine now… kaja!! *drags her already*

Chan Doo’s POV

Him, Pulip, Bong Goo and Baek Hyun hangs out at the mall, it’s been a while since the last time they all gathered together. But still he wished they were still 5 like before when Hyun Jung was still with them. He wasn’t looking at his way when he suddenly bumps into someone and spills his juice on her.

CD: *bumps to someone and quickly apologized* Omo!! Mian-hae…. Chincha mianhae… *he said bowing*

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter