Mall

Though it seems Forgotten (GOS: College Year)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chan Doo’s POV

            Hyun Jung suggested that they go her house first and so she can leave her things there, so he agrees, after a few minutes they reached her house.

HJ: *opening the door* come in *she invited CD in*

(her house's living room)

CD: *looks around the nice* whoa!! Your house is really neat Hyun Jung-ah….

HJ: *smiles* gomawo.. *continues to walk to her room*

CD: by the way where is the restroom? *he asked*

HJ: just go to the left…. You can see it there. Wait for me... I’m just going to change.

CD: neh… *then goes to the restroom*

Hyun Jung’s POV

            After changing her clothes she went out of the room and sees Chan Doo sitting on the living room.

HJ: sorry to make you wait.

(she change into this)

CD: *smiles* it’s ok…

HJ: *walk to the kitchen* want something to drink?

(her kitchen)

CD: *follows her* just water

HJ: *smiles* ok…. *searches to her cabinet for a glass CD can use but only finds a mug and a glass, so she gives him water using the mug* here…

CD: *looks weirdly at the mug* thanks…

HJ: *smiles* bianhe…. I only have one glass, so I can only let you drink on the mug.

CD: *smiles* it’s ok…. *then he noticed that all the things there only for a single person, as in all* Hyun Jung-ah…can I ask you something?

HJ: *looks at CD* what is it?

CD: I just noticed that everything in your house is only for single person.

HJ: *didn’t take it seriously* because I am single, *she said then smiles*

CD: ani-yah.. Not like that… what if your friends visits you, just like today. Don’t tell me you actually want them to use mugs for drinking waters? *he jokes too*

HJ: aishh…. I never invited anyone here, so it’s ok…

CD: *stands up* let’s go… *hold HJ’s arm and drags her*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter