chapter six dance rehearsal

living with the boys

 

As we arrived  at the dance hall Sungmin walked over to the boom box and started playing Mr. Simple. I unconsciously started humming along. Then when I realised what I was doing I stopped immediately. A smile spread on Heechul’s face. “YAH! So you DO know one of our songs!” he exclaimed, his face light up like a Christmas tree with joy.
With a sly smile I replied. “Oh, YOU guys sing this? Wow, I never knew! I always thought it was Beast!” suddenly his face drooped.
Leeteuk, trying to cheer up the mood, suddenly asked, “So, anyway what do you sound like? Do you know the  lyrics?”
“ I think so. Do you have them though? Just to be safe?” I asked I was actually lying. I knew every word to nearly every one of their songs. So this would be a piece of cake. Heechul raced over to his bag and got out the lyrics for me. He gave me some time to read them over. I then out on the song and started to sing the first chorus and verse.
“Because I naughty, naughty, 
Hey! I'm Mr. Simple
Because I naughty, naughty
Sesangi ne mang daero an dwindago hwaman nemyeon andwae keu reol pilyo opji
Keokcheong-do paljada jakeun ire nomu yeonyeonhaji marja mome chuji ana
Sojeoki chuwatdaga napatdaga keureon keoji mwo cheung! seolchikhi uratdaga
Teoreochyeotda keureon taedo itji.” As I was singing I slowly saw Sungmin’s eye twitch in jealousy. When I was done I smirked at all of their reactions. Heechul, Hangeng, Kibum and ryeowook’s mouths were in perfect o’s. Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Shindong and Donghae looked proud to have a good singer in the group(I could tell that these guys really cared for the group). Siwon, Yesung, Kangin, Henry and Zouhmi just stodd there amazed but not mouth opened. While Kyuhyun looked bored as hell, Sungmin looked mad…or jealous.
“So? Did I get the words right?” I asked.
“YES! AND YOU WERE AMAZING!!!!”Shindong screamed in reply.
“Kay so we know he can sing BUT can he dance?” Sungmin asked, strutting up. He reminded me of one of those queenkas in the movies that strut up to the nerd and beat her up.
“Well what good dance music have you got? Show me some GOOD music and I’ll show you some GOOD dancing.” I smirked crossing my arms and looking at him right in the eyes. He seemed sort of repulsed at the idea of me insulting his music.
“Well isn’t OUR music and now YOUR music good enough?” he asked.
“It’s…okay but not really my style. Hang on and I’ll get some music I can dance to.” I said as I quickly my heel and walked over to my bag, pulled out my ipod and put on ‘If I was you’ and turned it on. Sungmin’s eyes bascialy exploded when he saw what song I chose.
“You speak English?” He asked.
“Why, yes I do. Seeming that I DID in Australia for three years, Scotland for one year and New York for a year and a half. Surprisingly when you live there for a while you tend to learn how to speak the language.” I said in english. I pulled a MEGA SMIRK and turned around and started dancing.
(A/N pretend your yeseob in this. This is how you danced. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB1t_g1VZpw) when you stopped Sungmin looked EXTRA MAD. All the others were impresses and I swore I saw Eunhyuk pout in jealousy.
“Is that good enough for you? Or did you expect better? I know I’m not PERFECT but still.” I said. I know I may look kind of over confident but on the inside I was a nervous wreck! What if I wasn’t good enough for them? What if my cockiness pissed them off? I am just trying to act like a guy. Not a nervous girl. I walked over to my bag and pulled out a towel and a water bottle. I took a big gulp of water and wiped my sweat from my forhead.
“So what dances do I have to learn?” I asked.
“Well you gotta learn; Mr. Simple, A-CHA, Superman and Oops! For now, but eventually you will have to learn a lot more.”Leeteuk replied. Well this was gonna be easy I mean I already know Mr. Simple and Superman. So I just gotta focus hard on A-CHA and Oops!
“Cool. So lets get started?” I asked walking over to return my water bottle.

After three hours of dancing we eventually got tired. (well THEY got tired, surprisingly I didn’t.)
“H-how are you not t-t-tired?” Shindong puffed.
“It’s only been three hours guys! I have never been to a dance thing but my own dancing practice goes for longer then this! Now come on! I still want to learn A-CHA before the day is done!” I whined, pulling at Leeteuk’s arm.
“But you already learned Mr. Simple AND Superman in one day! Isn’t that ebbough?”anted Leeteuk.
“Yeah, but they were EASY dances!” I exclaimed.
“eunhyuk I think you got some competition! Tai looks pretty good.” Heechul smirked.
“Trust me I’m no competition Eunhyuk Hyung is much better then me.” I said.
“Well personally I don’t give a frig one little bit so can we just LEAVE!”Sungmin yelled. He sounded so angry it was kinda funny.
“Fine then you lazy bums!” I yelled in bislama (Vanuatu language). I realised that speaking in that would mean that nobody would know who I was or what I was saying.
“Whait what did you say? We know a bit of English and THAT was definiatly not it!”Heechul exclaimed.
“That’s because it wasn’t.” I nonchalantly said. Then we left for home.
“Wait? Where do I sleep?” I asked
“He can bunk with me. Since I got the spare bed.” He muttered and went into his room ad I followed him. When I got in he was ing his shirt. I quickly turned around a started blushing like mad.
“Miahne Donghae hyung.” I apologised.
“It’s okay I mean were both boys.” He replied smirking. If only you knew.
“Well actually I’m a girl disguised as a boy. Right now I’m pretending to not know anything about you guys or your songs. When in reality I love you guys! And seeing you take your shirt off is kinda driving me crazy. Lee Soo Man and I decided that I would have to go a week without letting anybody else figure out that I’m really a girl. And the worst thing is that Sungmin oppa hates me and I can’t handle it!” I screamed in bislama. He just looked at me weirdly. I dumped my stuff on the spare bed and went out to the bathroom. Had a shower bandaged myself up again and went to the living room.