final

living with the boys

 

Tai POV
as we arrived at the venue. We saw tons of people arriving with their dates. I suddenly felt so out of place. I mean these people are so mature, so pretty and I’m just a seventeen year old girl PRETENDING to be 21. I’m not even pretty as these girls. Heechul could tell this because he gave my hand a comforting squeeze. Suddenly all my worries disappeared and I felt safe. I looked up at him to see him looking down on me, smiling warmly.
“Wow the great Kim Heechul SMILES?” I asked cockily.
“Har de har har. Just so you know yes, yes I do smile…when there is a good enough reason.” He replied. His check tinging pink. I quickly looked away feeling my face heat up. YAH! TEAGON HE’S 11YEARS OLDER THAN YOU GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF! Even though he’s really sweet and stuff you can’t love him!

So what? Thousands of Petals can love him but you can’t? some of them are YOUNGER than you. And they see no difference.

I know but still! I actually know him! They don’t!

But they still love him. Some more than you.

Meh. Let’s just enjoy this party stupid heart. After it then we can talk about you being a and trying to get me to like a guy 11 years OLDER than me!

“Tea-Katrina? Are you okay? You are just sorta staring into the distance.” Heechul asked, waving a hand infront of my face.
“Huh? Oh miahne I was just dazzled by this place?” I asked.
“Nice save anyway lets go in.” he said and dragged me into the large building.
“So tell me exactly WHY do you need a date?”
“Because. This is the biggest SM ball of the year. Think of it as your school prom. If you turn up without a date what does that make you?”
“A loser? I wouldn’t know don’t really go to school anymore since I am an idol. I probably should go to school but haven’t heard anything.”
“yes a loser. Now imangine that but the entire world knowing. Being an idol you have to play your cards right, not be the loser everybody hates. Surviving is strategy.”
“So what you saying is to survive in the idol industry you gotta be the best stratagist alive really. Knowing what to say what to do.”
“And bingo was his name-o”Heechul smirked.

Nawww now wasn’t that so sweet of him to hare that bit of advice with you? I think he likes you

Stupid Heart don’t joke about such things.

But I’m not. Isn’t it obvious? I mean really, the great kim heechul not good with the ladies? It is pbvious that he likes you

SERIOUSLY SHUT UP!

GOOD!

Thought I’d shut up didn’t you?

FUUUUUUUU-

“Your doing it again? Are you okay?”
“Miahne.” I spologised bowing slightly.
“Anyway, these are my fellow band-mates. This is Leeteuk the leader. This is Hangeng . This is Kangin. This is Yesung. This is Sungmin. This is Eunhyuk. This is Donghae. This is Kibum. This is Ryeowook. This is Siwon. This is Shindong. This is Zhoumi. This is Henry. And this is Kyuhyun.” Heechul mindlessly introduced is. On the inside I was  chuckling but I just smiled warmly and bowed.
“Anneyonhaseyo, Jonen Katrina Imnida.” I said and bowed again. I could feel quite a few stares…erted Hyungs.
“A-Anneyong, Super Junior Imnnida. We are Super Juni-ior!” they all said. A few stuttering. Then they did there signature thing.(you know the palms).
“Nice palms you all have. Now don’t scare her!” I heard Kyuhyuns date for tonight yell. Thank you Saora! I was actually quite gobsmacked at her beautiful dress. It was a beautiful dark blue gown with little diamonds stitched onto it.Royal Blue Quinceanera Ball Gown

“Anneyong Jonen Saora Imnida.” She said and bowed giving me a look that ment Hello-Teagon.
“Anneyong. And may I say I love your dress!” I exclaimed. Before we knew it we had detached ourselves from the others and were walking in the opposite direction. I could faintly hear Kyuhyun say ‘looks like they won’t have any trouble being entertained.’ Then a bunch of laughs erupted.
“So… Katrina? Really? Couldn’t you think of a more Americanised name?”
“Nope I just thought it had to be the most non-asian name alive!”
“Anyway you’re here with Heechul? Does this mean there is something going on between you two?”
“Aniyo! Unnie you ought to know that we are only friends. He asked me to go along with him because it was pretty last minuit and he is bad with ladies.”
“BWAHAHAHAHA BAD WITH LADIES MY !” she yelled making a lot of idols give us glares.
“Miahne everybody she is a bit…strange…” I said bowing yet again.
“Yah! Can you stop with the bowing! Do you even know how revealing that dress is when you bow?”
“Actually no I hadn’t even thought of that! I’m super sorry! I must look like a .” I exclaimed crossing my hands over my chest.
“Hehe your so funny! Anyway we better go before your boyfriend gets mad and kills me for taking you away from him” She teased.
“Unnie!” I yelped
“Yes?” she innocently answered blinking twice.
“He is not my boyfriend! We are really just friends! Now qould you please  just drop that subject!” I said.
“Fine! Hey just a question.”
“Yeah?”
“Does SM know about Heechul?”
“No. And thank god!”
“Well doesn’t that mean you can debut?”
“Yes. Wait YES I CAN DEBUT!” I exclaimed in excitement. I can’t believe that after all the hardships that I’ve gone through in this last week. And now the best thing happens. God must love my life…
we walked over to the other guys and as soon as we got there Kyuhyun wrapped his arms possessively around Saora. And surprisingly Heechul did the same with me. Which only received me a smirk from Saora.
“Kyuhyun Honey?” Saora asked oh-so-inniciontly. This meant trouble
“Yes Jagiyah?”
“Don’t you think that Katrina and Heechul are just perfect for eachother?”
“yes I think they are wonderful. Except the fact that she must be aabout 21 and he’s like a grandpa compared to her. But I guess age is but a number.” I said swaying side to side with her.
“Why do you ask that?” Leeteuk asked cocking an eyebrow.
“Oh Nothing I just think they are adorable!”
“Unnie! Please whatever you do. Don’t try to play matchmaker. After hearing what you did with your friends back in high school. I’d rather me a telemarketer then get a boyfriend.” I said embarrassed.
“NO! I think we’d work out fine don’t you JAGIYAH!” Heechul teased kissing my check(and dangerously close to my mouth. May I add.) after that I blushed like mad and hid my face in his chest. This action received lots of ohh’s and ahh’s and awww’s. he just took my hand and poletly said.
“Look guys we gotta go. I have a schedule in the morning and this one here has to goo to uni tomorrow.”
“Oh Uni? What do you study?” Kibum asked.
“Translation. I’m studying to be a translator.”
“So you speak English?”He asked in english.
“Yes I also speak; Spanish, Russian, Chinese of all sorts, French, Arabian, Greek, German, Austrian and Hungarian.” I said. Well SOME of that was true…
“Wow that’s a lot anyway good bye!” they all said. And off we left.

After party at home
“Heechulheechulheechulheechulheehculllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!! I screamed running towards him in my pacman t-shirt and biker shorts. He chuckled at the sight.
“Yes? Teagon?”he said. I ran into him and hugged him like mad.
“It’s been a week! A whole seven days! And you know what that means?” I asked nuzzling myself into his chest.
“W-What?”
“I get to debut with you guys!” I yelped hugging him like mad. It’s funny ever since he found out I’m a girl we would always be so close when nobody else was around. I would mindlessly hug him. We’d hold hands sometimes by accident and continue holding hands even when we both know we are. I think I’m slowly falling in love with him… but I can’t! he’s 11 years older then me! AISH what do I do? Well I’m debuting so that’s one thing. Now I just gotta keep the secret.

 

 

ANEYONG! I KNOW I'M SORTA FINISHING IT SOON BUT I'M MAKING A SEQUEL! ...eventually... I'LL POST UP THE LINK HERE SOON. I'D JUST LIKE TO THANK ALL OF MY LOVELY READERS/SUBBIES AND EVERYBODY WHO SUPPORTED ME. ARANGHAEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO