the arrival

living with the boys

 

When we got there I swear my mouth must’ve hit the road it was dropped so much. Their place was HUGE. I now have a feeling it wont be so hard to keep a secret. The place looked almost 20 stories high! I am SURE to have some privacy here!
“ Heere we are. Do you like it.” Siwon asked.
“I-It’s so big” I stuttered.
Siwon just chuckled and said, “ Yeah, we get that reaction a lot. Anyways we don’t just live here by ourselves you know. We live with some other SM groups. Maybe you would have heard of THEM!” he emphasised the word “them” obviously a bit sad about me not knowing super junior before.
“Well, I guess it just depends on who they are.”
“Do you know SHINee?” he asked. HELL YEAH I KNEW SHINEE THEY ARE THE FRIGGEN BEST IN THE WORLD!
“I’ve heard of them.” I replied cooly. Not wanting to sound like a fangirl…fanboy.
“seriously?” he muttered, “Doesn’t this boy know ANY boy groups?” he mumbled. “okay so how about SNSD? Surely you know of them! Maybe you don’t pay too much attention to boy groups but you GOTTA know SNSD!” but I just shook my head. Surprisingly I didn’t really know them that much. I mean I’ve heard “Gee” and “Oh!” a few times I quite liked “run devil run” too but I didn’t really know them.
“I’m not too up-to-date with the idols nowadays. Personally it’s just kinda stupid to get myself caught up on those type of things to be honest.” I explained. It was half true. I do know idols and I know a bit about them but I don’t go all crazy. I do love Super Junior, yes, but I don’t go crazy.
Hearing me say these things Siwon just stared at me blankly. “Then why are you joining Super Junior?” he asked.
“Money. Other reasons.” I explained. Suddenly there was an awkward silence as we reached the lobby.
“So how many SM groups live here?” I asked
“SNSD, SHINee, us, TRAX, you know, those people.” He replied. We walked into the elevator and he pressed the ‘13’ button on the wall. I shall have to remember that.
Oh no. I just realised that with all these people living here that means it’s gonna be even harder to keep my secret for a week! This is gonna be harder than I thought! I sure hope I can get some good privacy. I thought to myself. MAN how could I forget that!
DING! The elevator rang as we stepped outside. There was a small room probably about 7 metres squared and a door. It was like a mini waiting room.
“AISH! Nice place you got so which way is the bathroom.” I joked. If only Casey was here I could have joked about it for hours! But Siwon just didn’t get it.
“What? This isn’t the room it’s the super junior corridor behind that door is our room you numbskull.” Siwon explained. I gave him an are-you-serious look and said.
“I know that I was joking.” I hitched up my duffel bag over my shoulder a bit more and followed him inside. MAN IT WAS HUGE! DID THEY HAVE AN ENTIERE FLOOR TO THEMSELVES???????????
“Okay, so your room is… wait. Who are you sharing with?” he asked. I had to remind myself to act like a dude so I walked over to the couch, slumped in it and replied.
“How the heck am I supposed to know!” I grumbled. I flung my duffel onto the floor and waved him over.
“Yeah? Is something wrong?” he asked. He is so kind hearted and nice! It made my stomach flip and do summer salts. NO! I can’t get these feelings when I’m meant to be a guy GRRRRRR! This is gonna be harder than I thought!
“When will the others be home?” I asked
“They should be here any seco-” and as I by magic the door opens to all the other members standing there. “nd. And here they are! Umm guys? Where is Tai going to sleep? Who is he going to bunk with?” Siwon asked.
“Umm well for tonight the couch is free but tomorrow we will get a bed into your and Donghae’s room. Is it okay if you sleep on the couch for the night?” Leeteuk asked, his motherly side kicking in.
“Well I’m on it already so yeah sure.” I replied easily. Talking to these guys was surprisingly easy. You know considering the circumstances.
“Okay then well. How about we go down to the practice room for a bit and we can teach you some of the steps to some of our latest songs! You know seeming that you’ve never heard them.” Sungmin suggested. But at the end he was snarling. Obviously he didn’t like the fact that I didn’t know of Super Junior songs.
“Sure I mean I gotta go and learn them eventually so why not now?” I asked. And with that we all left to get changed into clothes for dancing. I went through my bag trying to find a pair of sweats and a baggy T-shirt. I put on my shirt to realise that it didn’t hide my feminine ‘charms’. Thankfully I watched ‘she’s the man’ a couple of days ago and knew how to fix this. I searched through my duffel bag ang got out a big bandage and wrapped it around until it was…better…

When we were all done we met up in the living room.
“Are we all ready?” Eunhyuk asked.
“Ah… we are just waiting on Kyu I think.”Heechul replied.
“Um actually no I am right here!” Kyu said,waving his hands.
“Oh hey Kyu! When did you get here?”Heechul asked.
“about half an hour ago! Now who is this.” He said pointing at me.
“Annyeonghaseyo! je ireumeun Tai lee imnida.”
“Annyeong! Je ireumeun Kyuhyun imnida. But call me kyu.” He said.
“Arrasso now are we going or not?” I asked. And with that off we went.

HELLO I EXIST AGAIN! Just got back from camp! had to walk 52KM and canou 12km! it was insane! i am so tired so i'm sorry if this is a crappy and short chappie anyway how do you like it??? also i eel like giving out my personal blog because im weird like that =p yolilststa.tumblr.com there we go! now have a nice weekend i will try to put up more soon i have a pupil free day tomorrow so hopefully a chance for writing? anyway any suggestions feel free to mention bye! saranghaeyo