The Audition

living with the boys

 

I walked in I was SO nervous. To my surprise only lee soo man was there I though Super Junior would have been there but apparently not.
“Ahh…finially a boy to audition!” I chuckled to myself I’m not going to tell him JUST yet that I am in fact a girl because I still want to be able to have a chance to show him how good I am.
“Yep!”
“Any way what song will you be singing for me today?” Lee Soo Man asked.
“B2ST Fiction.”
“Are you sure?”
“Yes,Sir” I pressed play on the ipod dock and started singing.
“Ajik nan neol itji motago…” I hit every note and move perfectly. His draw dropped when I was done.
“You got the job! A car will be around soon to collect you and your things soon only pack for one night though because we’ll get al the other stuff tomorrow.”
OMGOMGOMG HE BOUGHT THAT I WAS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
“Yes Sir. But first I think there is something you should know.”
“Yes? You arnt alleargic to sunlight or anything are you?”
“No Sir it’s nothing important just a tiny little thing you should know.”
“And that is?” he said looking back at his files most likely not listening.
“I’m a girl.” His moth dropped into a perfect “o” shape. I thought he was gonna drop dead right there.
“BWOH?”
“Yep I am a girl!”
“Sorry you have to leave no girls!”
“Please Lee Soo Man. When I was a guy you wanted to keep me. PLEASE! This is my dream!”
“Well then you have the same dream as every other girl in Korea.”
“Mine isn’t to meet super junior mine is to perform!”
“Wel you are an excellent performer and I’d hate to give that up…”
“So you’ll make an exception?”
“No.”
“Please…” I did my best aegoo

“What if I was a boy.”
“Then you’d get in.”
“So why don’t I just be a boy?”
“BWOH?”
“Yeah, I mean not like that! I’m not having a change for a band! I could just PRETEND to be a guy. You know wear boys clothes get boy haircuts act like a dude. But one thing I’m not dating or kissing a girl. I can pretend to be a boy when in reality I’m a girl. Now, before you don’t think I couldn’t do it just think two minutes ago you thought that I was a guy right?”
“Yes.”
“So if I can fool Lee Soo Man himself then I am obviously not a feminine looking girl now am I? What if I just give it a try! Just think of it ashujushi. Only you and I need to know.” I explained I was DESPERATE to get this.
“Okay I’ll think of it.” He said, it was obvious that he didn’t actually mean it. He just wanted me out of there. Suddenly I was mad. He said so himself that I was great! So why is he doing this?
“Oh I get it, ‘don’t call us we’ll call you’? Well if that’s how it is then don’t even bother okay? I’d rather be with JYP or-” I started to yell a bit.
“Feisty, Rocker punk look, confident… Just what I’m looking for.”
“Kay so I’m what you’re looking for but what about the little problem with the fact I’m  taco not a sausage!”
“Well I will take you up on your idea I guess.” My heart stopped is what I’m hearing true? I’m going to be IN super junior! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYY~~~~~~~~~~~~`
“Thank you Lee Soo Man, Thank You.”
“Okay, okay so here is how it’s gone go okay? You will get ONE week to convince me that you have what it takes okay? I mean that you will spend one week with the boys and if you can go a week with tricking them especially ert heechul,” I heard him whisper that last bit. “Into thinking that you are a boy you will debut with them.” Suddenly the atmosphere changed into a serious and glum feeling. “But, if ANYBODY finds out smack, bam and you’re out!” But don’t worry because you can always go solo.” He said trying to cheer up the mood.
“So that’s it? Well obviously I’ll need to dress, act, sound and look like a guy but that’s it?”
“Yes, now go and get enough things for one night okay? Because you’re going to be staying at their house tonight. I will write up a special contract for you tonight and you will need to have a certain amount of signatures seeming you are under 21 years of age.”
“Of course.” He handed me a key and I guessed it was for the dorm…house…thing…well where I was going to be staying tonight. I rushed home and opened the door, it was all dark…